Fist fight over pacifier, police called

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
First of all, I have to say that, I personally think 6 year olds are too old to have a pacifier. Having said that, here's the article:

Pacifier Rumble

Normally, a fight between two children over a pacifier might be resolved by their mothers. But in Pawtucket, the police had to step in. It all started Monday afternoon, when a 6-year-old boy dropped a pacifier.

Another 6-year-old boy picked it up and refused to give it back, allegedly prompting the first child to deliver a punch. Police said the boy with the pacifier then punched back.

MrsMush99 said:
First of all, I have to say that, I personally think 6 year olds are too old to have a pacifier. ..............

I'm sure he'll give it up before high school.

Mabel said:
I'm sure he'll give it up before high school.
I have a friend who's 14 year old son still sucks his thumb, he just started high school:rolleyes:

My daughter LOVED her "paci." She had about 50 of them. The day after her first birthday, she said goodbye to the pacifier and the bottle. I can't stand seeing older toddlers with them. I think I would lose my mind if I saw a six-year old sucking on one. :doh:

I would like to read about the "family" dynamics in both families, a 6 year old with a pacificer who then lashes out with violence........

Sound like a perfectly well adjusted family to me......NOT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back