1262 users online (252 members and 1010 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Man Catches Baby with T-Shirt

Link

BERKELEY, Calif. Oct 6, 2005 A high school history teacher took the T-shirt off his back to catch a premature baby as a woman pregnant with triplets gave birth in a subway stairwell.

Lanitta Lewis, 30, was on her way to a doctor's appointment Monday when she felt the first birth pains and called out for help. She was largely ignored by commuters in the Bay Area Rapid Transit station until Biko Eisen-Martin took notice.

Wow... a hero

Great story, Mushy!

Thumbs up

That put a smile on my face!

I wonder if he wants a job? I've got a night shift position open! Great story!!!

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Great story MsM. I live in CA. Bay Area & never saw that news. My DH says this is great because the 1st baby who came in the T-shirt would be OK,but the other two would experience stress! The teacher is a hero in more than one way. Thank God for people who care!! BOOO for those who didn't Triplets :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMush99
    Link

BERKELEY, Calif. Oct 6, 2005 A high school history teacher took the T-shirt off his back to catch a premature baby as a woman pregnant with triplets gave birth in a subway stairwell.

Lanitta Lewis, 30, was on her way to a doctor's appointment Monday when she felt the first birth pains and called out for help. She was largely ignored by commuters in the Bay Area Rapid Transit station until Biko Eisen-Martin took notice.
    I think she should name the baby Biko after the man that delivered it!