Man Catches Baby with T-Shirt

MrsMush99

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

BERKELEY, Calif. Oct 6, 2005 — A high school history teacher took the T-shirt off his back to catch a premature baby as a woman pregnant with triplets gave birth in a subway stairwell.

Lanitta Lewis, 30, was on her way to a doctor's appointment Monday when she felt the first birth pains and called out for help. She was largely ignored by commuters in the Bay Area Rapid Transit station until Biko Eisen-Martin took notice.

Wow... a hero :woohoo:

Great story, Mushy!

I wonder if he wants a job? I've got a night shift position open! Great story!!!

Great story MsM. I live in CA. Bay Area & never saw that news. My DH says this is great because the 1st baby who came in the T-shirt would be OK,but the other two would experience stress! The teacher is a hero in more than one way. Thank God for people who care!! :clap: :clap: BOOO for those who didn't :furious: Triplets :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

MrsMush99 said:
Link

BERKELEY, Calif. Oct 6, 2005 — A high school history teacher took the T-shirt off his back to catch a premature baby as a woman pregnant with triplets gave birth in a subway stairwell.

Lanitta Lewis, 30, was on her way to a doctor's appointment Monday when she felt the first birth pains and called out for help. She was largely ignored by commuters in the Bay Area Rapid Transit station until Biko Eisen-Martin took notice.
I think she should name the baby Biko after the man that delivered it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back