CASO Video from Fly-Over and Quarry (undated): click here

CASO Crime Scene Sign-in / Sign-Out Logs (140 pages): click here

CASO Interview Reports for George Zipperer: click here

CASO Interview Reports for Barb Janda: click here

New photo exhibits:
Exhibit 143: RAV4 covered with tarp

Exhibit 144: RAV4 covered with tarp

Exhibit 162: RAV4 covered with tarp

Of course, these are from SkippTopp and were posted on reddit earlier. I also wanted to bring over his 'note'

Notes: The fly-over video is undated, but at least a portion of it (starting around 4:20) seems to be taken after Halbach's vehicle was discovered and subsequently covered by a tarp during the investigation. From the day 2 of the jury trial, starting on page 106, the pilot (Curtis Drumm) testifies about a November 4 fly-over; in my request, I asked for video or photos from any fly-overs that were done between November 1, 2005 and November 5, 2005, just in case there were others. In response, CASO sent me a single DVD with one track. They provided no information on when it was recorded and there are no dates shown in the video. The files on the DVD show a last modified date of 01/24/2005, though that obviously seems incorrect.

The pages from the interview reports are non-sequential because they are pulled from the 1,116 page CASO Report, which consists of multiple different reports all merged together. I requested any and all records from interviews of G. Zipperer and B. Janda, and what they sent me is linked below. I already requested the full 1,116 page Report and I'm just waiting for them to send it to me, so that should be online in the near future.

I have not watched the full video...... but I'm not reading anything good about it. I think the closest we will see to where the RAV4 would have been is around the 3:56 mark, but still not over far enough. I'm going to assume that if it's in that video... someone will get it and screenshot or enhance or whatever, but my guess is... if the RAV4 wasn't where it was supposed to be in the video, CTSO has edited that out IMO It's heavily edited (fly over from Nov 4th and 5th), video of the bones at the quarry towards the end. I have seen comments that there is NO ONE guarding the RAV4 in the flyover ... and reading a ton of comments about the tarp and how high it was.

Oh and... if you get motion sickness.... good luck watching it LOL

I have not watched the full video...... but I'm not reading anything good about it. I think the closest we will see to where the RAV4 would have been is around the 3:56 mark, but still not over far enough. I'm going to assume that if it's in that video... someone will get it and screenshot or enhance or whatever, but my guess is... if the RAV4 wasn't where it was supposed to be in the video, CTSO has edited that out IMO It's heavily edited (fly over from Nov 4th and 5th), video of the bones at the quarry towards the end. I have seen comments that there is NO ONE guarding the RAV4 in the flyover ... and reading a ton of comments about the tarp and how high it was.

Oh and... if you get motion sickness.... good luck watching it LOL

I have watched it ( warning...you may get seasick at the first few minutes of it, LOL) and couldn't tell if the RAV4 was there at the beginning of the vid, for obvious reasons you will see when watching. They do show extensive video of the RAV4 covered tho, and I could not get over how messed up that cover job was...there could be a small building under there for all anyone knows, lol. ;) Also, at the end of the video, there is, like 2 minutes of someone videotaping the burn pit (some are speculating on reddit that it is the quarry, but seems like too bone pieces, as IIRC, only the pelvic bones were found at the quarry) many with "possible" bones in it, but what I found odd is that for that to be the site of such a big fire that it incinerated a human body, why are the rocks and bone pieces so clean and white and not charred and blackened?

Edit: Just read your comment, missy, so sorry for the reiterated points I made here, lol )

haha No problem Jaiddie... I'm guessing you are reading where I'm reading ;-)

I'm not sure where the video of the bones would be... quarry or pit? I don't think I have seen any pictures of the quarry, so nothing to compare it too... and the burn pit, well, we don't have many good pics to compare it to either *sigh* There were a bunch of non-human bones found in the quarry as well, but only the pelvic bones that Eisenberg "suspected to be human". Needless to say... there sure isn't much evidence of ash/burning/charring in that video. It's just odd.

ETA: the video of the bones starts at 10:20 mark of the youtube video.

haha No problem Jaiddie... I'm guessing you are reading where I'm reading ;-)

I'm not sure where the video of the bones would be... quarry or pit? I don't think I have seen any pictures of the quarry, so nothing to compare it too... and the burn pit, well, we don't have many good pics to compare it to either *sigh* There were a bunch of non-human bones found in the quarry as well, but only the pelvic bones that Eisenberg "suspected to be human". Needless to say... there sure isn't much evidence of ash/burning/charring in that video. It's just odd.

ETA: the video of the bones starts at 10:20 mark of the youtube video.

Where's the char!?! They don't look like the charred bones of the exhibit that KK was showing at trial.

CASO Records:

CASO Video from Fly-Over and Quarry (undated): click here

CASO Crime Scene Sign-in / Sign-Out Logs (140 pages): click here

CASO Interview Reports for George Zipperer: click here

CASO Interview Reports for Barb Janda: click here

New photo exhibits:
Exhibit 143: RAV4 covered with tarp

Exhibit 144: RAV4 covered with tarp

Exhibit 162: RAV4 covered with tarp

Of course, these are from SkippTopp and were posted on reddit earlier. I also wanted to bring over his 'note'

More confused than ever! If anything the Zipperer statements make it look like she was lured to the Zipperer property for some reason with no actual appointment.

More confused than ever! If anything the Zipperer statements make it look like she was lured to the Zipperer property for some reason with no actual appointment.

I think the Zipperer statements prove Steven Avery was lying. So the Voicemail was checked and it was at 215 that TH left a message? If it was actually an hour out due to the Time Zone changes, then it definitely means that TH left Zipperers before going to the Avery's. (Something the Avery supporters are suggesting did not happen, and that it is possible she could have gone to the Avery's first.)

Avery is Guilty. I see no proof that he was set up.

I can see why Remiker still had questions the next day about Zipperer. BCA posted in the phone thread, I think yesterday, that maybe they were drunk.... she might have been right according to this report lol I will not be surprised if a request has been put in to CASO for a copy of that recorded message. It states in the report that she said she was there to photograph the 77 Firebird, how did she know the make of the vehicle? it's not on the lead sheet that she was faxed that morning. (Maybe AutoTrader told her that when they talked to her?)

In regards to the Jan. 19th/20th 2006 reports ~ it seems like there is something missing there. What prompted either GZ to call the sheriff's office, or them to contact GZ (did they get a complaint from someone?). The "denied he called Auto Trader as SA" is just weird and was he asked that question and he subsequently denied it... again, just odd LOL And then paying the bill.... well, what bill?

IMO it could just be that GZ has issues. He does give his whereabouts on the Monday, but it's unclear at this point if those people were contacted to verify what GZ said (I think this is part of the Defense's Investigative bias claim). The grandson, JZ, did get in trouble a few days beforehand, so that may have contributed to GZ's behaviour when dealing with LE. And it could just be that JZ was the one to call AutoTrader and he's just a little buggar LOL

I can see why Remiker still had questions the next day about Zipperer. BCA posted in the phone thread, I think yesterday, that maybe they were drunk.... she might have been right according to this report lol I will not be surprised if a request has been put in to CASO for a copy of that recorded message. It states in the report that she said she was there to photograph the 77 Firebird, how did she know the make of the vehicle? it's not on the lead sheet that she was faxed that morning. (Maybe AutoTrader told her that when they talked to her?)

In regards to the Jan. 19th/20th 2006 reports ~ it seems like there is something missing there. What prompted either GZ to call the sheriff's office, or them to contact GZ (did they get a complaint from someone?). The "denied he called Auto Trader as SA" is just weird and was he asked that question and he subsequently denied it... again, just odd LOL And then paying the bill.... well, what bill?

IMO it could just be that GZ has issues. He does give his whereabouts on the Monday, but it's unclear at this point if those people were contacted to verify what GZ said (I think this is part of the Defense's Investigative bias claim). The grandson, JZ, did get in trouble a few days beforehand, so that may have contributed to GZ's behaviour when dealing with LE. And it could just be that JZ was the one to call AutoTrader and he's just a little buggar LOL

When I read that report, all I could think of is that cocktail hour started a little early that day too...LOL

I think it disproves Avery supporters claim that the investigation was focused only on SA.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I think it disproves Avery supporters claim that the investigation was focused only on SA.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Seriously? They didn't double check his alibi. They didn't go there the first night because the lights were off. Did they even do a walk through like they did at Avery's? And the focus was still on SA, neither Scott or Ryan were interviewed, they were allowed at the crime scene, they "assisted" the cops with altered phone records and Ryan's cuts weren't photographed. To name a few things.

I believe the Daylight savings time was accurate, Otherwise everyone was wrong on time. Such as SS who told LE that she was there around 1:30. Did he not set his clock back either? The Phone record itself I would think shows the adjusted time after Daylight savings. I believe the computer that prints the bills and records this evidence is automatic in the updating. Remember guys the scare for computers updating themselves was for the millennium, not 5 years later. Same with the Caller ID and VM through the landline service since GZ didn't have a Cellphone. Officer Dedering had on his records that the call was made around 2:15 which is pretty accurate with her phone record around 2:15. 2:12 to be exact and the Caller ID according to Dedering was 2:12. I have no reason to believe that every single person that saw her that day was off by one hour of time. JMO

Missy, do we have a date when that video was taken? It is clear the vehicle is there and it is covered with what appears to be a grey tarp and there are tires around it and some other brush/debris. I don't think it is the same one LE used as their tarp was blue. I think IF I saw only 1 vehicle in the whole Avery lot that was covered with a tarp--I would have honed in on that area too. I think they knew where the car was--but they needed a reason to get on the property--and I think PS was that reason. I think the conversation would have gone like--hey in the very back of the lot by the water, there is a car with a tarp on it--can you go see if they will let you on the property and check that one out.

By the way--that puppy sticks out like a sore thumb--you cannot tell me NO ONE else on that property noticed it. I am wayyy thinking there were more people involved here.

That is assuming this was the 1st video taken of the 1st flyover.

I've been really busy--this is my first chance to sit down and watch the video.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capturefly9-1.jpg
    Capturefly9-1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 155
BCA ~ The video.... up to 4:20ish in the video is November 4th, the day before the RAV4 was found. After that, it's on the 5th, and the picture you posted is from the afternoon of the 5th.

The video is so ridiculous IMO I don't know if this is what was handed over to the defense or not, but if I was them, I would have been asking for UNEDITED footage, because it is so clearly edited. And at every point that we just about see the area, it cuts out. JMO... but this seriously leads me to believe that it was not there on November 4th. The guy that has been getting all these documents and this video actually went to a Strang/Buting show on the weekend.... he and someone else that posts on reddit did ask about the video and IIRC Strang said they couldn't see anything on the video either. (I will see if I can find the post over there so I'm not mis-stating what was said/posted)

Also, with that video.... the end of it where it shows rocks/possible bones..... no one seems to be able to figure out where it was, but I'm thinking the quarry maybe, because others elsewhere have said that some of the white bones look like sunbleached deer bones. again... JMO

ETA: I found the comment about SkippTopp asking about the aerial footage: Skipp asked Dean about the aerial views of the Rav4 and what they were able to do with that info. Dean said they had enlarged it as much as they could and you couldn't see what they hoped it would show so they couldn't use it.

About the first Zipperer contact (by phone with Lemieux): page 3 of the report:

So much craziness here....George said he (and his son) work 24 hours a day and only speaks to his son, maybe, once a day...son doesn't have a cell phone and he doesn't know how to contact him...said his son was on his way to Alaska for a job and he would be doing the same in the next month...said he thought Auto Trader's were con artists...spelled his own last name incorrectly as "Zizore"...said he forgot his birth date...said his dog was now upset, it was a mean dog, and anyone who came on the property better watch out because it could eat them starting with the feet.

And all this didn't come across to LE as suspicious???

About the first Zipperer contact (by phone with Lemieux): page 3 of the report:

So much craziness here....George said he (and his son) work 24 hours a day and only speaks to his son, maybe, once a day...son doesn't have a cell phone and he doesn't know how to contact him...said his son was on his way to Alaska for a job and he would be doing the same in the next month...said he thought Auto Trader's were con artists...spelled his own last name incorrectly as "Zizore"...said he forgot his birth date...said his dog was now upset, it was a mean dog, and anyone who came on the property better watch out because it could eat them starting with the feet.

And all this didn't come across to LE as suspicious???

There is no love loss for LE up there. The DNR is like akin to Satan. He seems off--but to me--he seems like he is in need of AAA, big time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back