1051 users online (221 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Leiliana Wright, 4, beaten to death, Grand Prairie, 13 March 2016

http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas...cide/112206653

Very sad details in the article, beware when reading. Rest in Peace sweet girl.

An arrest warrant released by Grand Prairie police sheds light on the death of a 4-year-old girl.
    The girl's mother, 30-year-old Jeri Quezada, is being held on a charge of injury to a child with a bond set at $500,000.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas...cide/112206653

Very sad details in the article, beware when reading. Rest in Peace sweet girl.

An arrest warrant released by Grand Prairie police sheds light on the death of a 4-year-old girl.
    The girl's mother, 30-year-old Jeri Quezada, is being held on a charge of injury to a child with a bond set at $500,000.

I have no words.

Rest in peace, Sweet Angel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

This is absolutely horrific. This poor baby .

To the junkie egg donor and the worthless, junkie boyfriend,
    I hope your withdrawal is a horrible, horrible, hell for you. It will never compare to what your disgusting, worthless, sorry azz deserves.
    Leiliana I am so sorry. Be free little one, they can't hurt you anymore.

Oh sweetie

All that for drinking her brothers juice? What is wrong with these people. I just felt sick in my stomach reading all of that

Tied up alone in a closet at her mothers boyfriends house after being beaten so bad she couldn't keep anything down.

Children are so precious, I just cant understand why this keeps happening.

I just think of these kids in their last moments, scared, afraid and alone. Their lives taken by the hands of those who should love and protect them at all costs.

I don't even know what to say.. My mind is all over the place. I just want to save all these children

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I hope I can follow this one. I just don't know if I can deal with the way some people treat children. How? How? How can this happen? It truly makes me feel ill.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

The grandparents (parents of bio dad) had reported signs of abuse previously, and were denied many visits by the mother. They tried hard to protect her.... the system failed again.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/03/30/g...aten-to-death/

The story that accompanies this petition is very sad:
    Impeach ABUSIVE Associate Judge Haddock for Leiliana Wright's Murder by Mom Jeri Quezada
    https://www.change.org/p/john-cornyn...fb_ref=Default
    Last edited by Spellbound; 04-01-2016 at 03:59 PM.
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound View Post
    I hope I can follow this one. I just don't know if I can deal with the way some people treat children. How? How? How can this happen? It truly makes me feel ill.
    Totally agree with you! Poor baby...

She is with the Angels now.

Hope these two get the maximum penalty!!! Disgusting human beings, if you want to call them that...
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

There is a very special place in hell for this absolute POS. She will get what she deserves in prison.

The grandparents (parents of bio dad) had reported signs of abuse previously, and were denied many visits by the mother. They tried hard to protect her.... the system failed again.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/03/30/g...aten-to-death/

The story that accompanies this petition is very sad:
    Impeach ABUSIVE Associate Judge Haddock for Leiliana Wright's Murder by Mom Jeri Quezada
    https://www.change.org/p/john-cornyn...fb_ref=Default
    So awful. According to this article, grandparents raised this child for firs two years of child's life while bio mother was in prison. Why did this mother get custody of the child?
    Just my opinion

So heartbreaking, this poor baby. Rest in peace, Leiliana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPS confirmed the caseworker and supervisor working on the Leiliana Wright case were fired. The special investigator who worked on the case resigned.

CPS said it is working on a report that will detail all previous contact with the girl’s mother and which, if any, policies were not followed.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/116650187-story
    * *. * * *. *. *. *

CPS confirmed the caseworker and supervisor working on the Leiliana Wright case were fired. The special investigator who worked on the case resigned.

CPS said it is working on a report that will detail all previous contact with the girl’s mother and which, if any, policies were not followed.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/116650187-story
    I hope they all feel horrible , those Grandparents were her only chance, she was their baby, I feel so bad for them.
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

I know, sloane7777. I follow them on their FB and it is just heart-breaking.
    * *. * * *. *. *. *

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    I hope they all feel horrible , those Grandparents were her only chance, she was their baby, I feel so bad for them.
    Yes, this child had people who cared for her. She actually might have had a chance. Until her mother got out of prison and was awarded custody.
    Just my opinion

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast