GUILTY TX - Leiliana Wright, 4, beaten to death, Grand Prairie, 13 March 2016

JanetElaine

Reaction score
http://www.khou.com/news/local/texas/death-of-grand-prairie-girl-4-ruled-a-homicide/112206653

Very sad details in the article, beware when reading. :( Rest in Peace sweet girl. :rose: :(

An arrest warrant released by Grand Prairie police sheds light on the death of a 4-year-old girl.
The girl's mother, 30-year-old Jeri Quezada, is being held on a charge of injury to a child with a bond set at $500,000.

1d810f2ec512091550057c35a4ce04dc.jpg

I have no words.

Rest in peace, Sweet Angel!

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is absolutely horrific. This poor baby :( :(.

To the junkie egg donor and the worthless, junkie boyfriend,
I hope your withdrawal is a horrible, horrible, hell for you. It will never compare to what your disgusting, worthless, sorry azz deserves.
Leiliana I am so sorry. Be free little one, they can't hurt you anymore.

Oh sweetie :(

All that for drinking her brothers juice? What is wrong with these people. I just felt sick in my stomach reading all of that :(

Tied up alone in a closet at her mothers boyfriends house after being beaten so bad she couldn't keep anything down.

Children are so precious, I just cant understand why this keeps happening. :(

I just think of these kids in their last moments, scared, afraid and alone. Their lives taken by the hands of those who should love and protect them at all costs.

I don't even know what to say.. My mind is all over the place. I just want to save all these children :(

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I hope I can follow this one. I just don't know if I can deal with the way some people treat children. How? How? How can this happen? It truly makes me feel ill. :tears:

The grandparents (parents of bio dad) had reported signs of abuse previously, and were denied many visits by the mother. They tried hard to protect her.... the system failed again.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/03/30/grandparents-cps-failed-4-year-old-girl-beaten-to-death/

The story that accompanies this petition is very sad:
Impeach ABUSIVE Associate Judge Haddock for Leiliana Wright's Murder by Mom Jeri Quezada
https://www.change.org/p/john-corny...s-lg-share_petition-custom_msg&fb_ref=Default

I hope I can follow this one. I just don't know if I can deal with the way some people treat children. How? How? How can this happen? It truly makes me feel ill. :tears:

Totally agree with you! Poor baby... :cry:

She is with the Angels now. :rose:

Hope these two get the maximum penalty!!! Disgusting human beings, if you want to call them that...

There is a very special place in hell for this absolute . She will get what she deserves in prison.

The grandparents (parents of bio dad) had reported signs of abuse previously, and were denied many visits by the mother. They tried hard to protect her.... the system failed again.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/03/30/grandparents-cps-failed-4-year-old-girl-beaten-to-death/

The story that accompanies this petition is very sad:
Impeach ABUSIVE Associate Judge Haddock for Leiliana Wright's Murder by Mom Jeri Quezada
https://www.change.org/p/john-corny...s-lg-share_petition-custom_msg&fb_ref=Default

So awful. According to this article, grandparents raised this child for firs two years of child's life while bio mother was in prison. Why did this mother get custody of the child?

So heartbreaking, this poor baby. :( Rest in peace, Leiliana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPS confirmed the caseworker and supervisor working on the Leiliana Wright case were fired. The special investigator who worked on the case resigned.

CPS said it is working on a report that will detail all previous contact with the girl’s mother and which, if any, policies were not followed.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/116650187-story

CPS confirmed the caseworker and supervisor working on the Leiliana Wright case were fired. The special investigator who worked on the case resigned.

CPS said it is working on a report that will detail all previous contact with the girl’s mother and which, if any, policies were not followed.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/116650187-story

I hope they all feel horrible , those Grandparents were her only chance, she was their baby, I feel so bad for them.

I know, sloane7777. I follow them on their FB and it is just heart-breaking.

I hope they all feel horrible , those Grandparents were her only chance, she was their baby, I feel so bad for them.

Yes, this child had people who cared for her. She actually might have had a chance. Until her mother got out of prison and was awarded custody.

As many of you know, I often mention the little lost children who cry out in the night with no help in sight. This precious beautiful child was one of them and there are so many more out there just like little Leiliana.

While we often concentrate on the stranger who abused, raped, and/or murdered a darling little girl or boy... the honest sickening truth is most children have much more to fear from those they live with. Often those who gave them life turns out to be the biggest threat they will ever face if they are abused, grossly neglected, raped, or murdered children.

It is incomprehensible to me how any human being could do this to this sweet innocent child but for it to be the mother it is even more repulsive, evil, cruel, and twisted. My heart breaks over and over again for all the Leilianas in our country and there are so many of them. So many where help has never come to them to get them out of their house of horrors. Over and over again scared little abused children are living their own nightmare trapped inside with the one/s who hurts them for no other reason other than because they can and because they see these precious children as burdens.

I pray every night that God will help all of our children who are so cruelly mistreated. I hope they are saved and don't meet the same fate as Leiliana has done and so many others just like her. I wish at times I could be some kind of superwoman with superpowers and could see through the closed doors where little children live and come into every home where a child is being abused and take them out to live with someone who will always cherish them for the beautiful gifts they truly are.

How have some parents become so evil, cold and unfeeling? How can any mother look into that angelic little face and then brutally do this her? Mothers are suppose to be protectors and will laydown their life for their child yet now we see so many do the most evil sadistic things to their own little defenseless children as if they have no soul or conscience. WTH is happening?

I can remember several times when my children were growing up and if they accidentally fell and scraped their little knee I would want to cry that I wasn't fast enough to stop them from falling. So I will never ever understand how anyone can hurt a child. There is nothing that pains my heart more. It just shouldn't happen. All little children really want is to be loved, nurtured, and protected, and they all deserve nothing less.

God bless Leiliana's sweet little innocent soul. May she rest in peace now never to be hurt again and now she will always be protected in the loving arms of God.

As many of you know, I often mention the little lost children who cry out in the night with no help in sight. This precious beautiful child was one of them and there are so many more out there just like little Leiliana.

While we often concentrate on the stranger who abused, raped, and/or murdered a darling little girl or boy... the honest sickening truth is most children have much more to fear from those they live with. Often those who gave them life turns out to be the biggest threat they will ever face if they are abused, grossly neglected, raped, or murdered children.

It is incomprehensible to me how any human being could do this to this sweet innocent child but for it to be the mother it is even more repulsive, evil, cruel, and twisted. My heart breaks over and over again for all the Leilianas in our country and there are so many of them. So many where help has never come to them to get them out of their house of horrors. Over and over again scared little abused children are living their own nightmare trapped inside with the one/s who hurts them for no other reason other than because they can and because they see these precious children as burdens.

I pray every night that God will help all of our children who are so cruelly mistreated. I hope they are saved and don't meet the same fate as Leiliana has done and so many others just like her. I wish at times I could be some kind of superwoman with superpowers and could see through the closed doors where little children live and come into every home where a child is being abused and take them out to live with someone who will always cherish them for the beautiful gifts they truly are.

How have some parents become so evil, cold and unfeeling? How can any mother look into that angelic little face and then brutally do this her? Mothers are suppose to be protectors and will laydown their life for their child yet now we see so many do the most evil sadistic things to their own little defenseless children as if they have no soul or conscience. WTH is happening?

I can remember several times when my children were growing up and if they accidentally fell and scraped their little knee I would want to cry that I wasn't fast enough to stop them from falling. So I will never ever understand how anyone can hurt a child. There is nothing that pains my heart more. It just shouldn't happen. All little children really want is to be loved, nurtured, and protected, and they all deserve nothing less.

God bless Leiliana's sweet little innocent soul. May she rest in peace now never to be hurt again and now she will always be protected in the loving arms of God.
Beautifully said oceanblueeyes. It brought tears to my eyes.

I feel so helpless.. There's so many of these children and it just breaks my heart to think of these kids every night. They should be going to bed with full tummies and full hearts, feeling completely safe and peaceful within the world, but the sad truth is that so many aren't.. And some of these children won't even make it through the night because they will have their lives taken away by their mother or father :(

And I will never be able to understand why.

Mom of slain 4-year-old involved in previous child abuse case

http://www.fox4news.com/news/118242708-story

In 2008, Quezada was arrested for driving with alcohol and was later arrested again on a drug charge. Two years later, an Illinois judge took away her children.

Leiliana Wright was born in prison in January 2012 and custody was given to her paternal grandparents. But in December 2013, Quezada regained custody of the 4-year-old.

Leiliana's paternal grandparents provided CPS with a photo of the girl’s bruised eye and busted lip in November 2014. One month before Leiliana’s death, a special investigator recommended she be examined by a medical professional for alleged sexual abuse, but nothing was done.

“The last memory I have of seeing her face she was crying in terror for me not to send her back to her mamma. She was begging me and all I could do was sit there and watch. She had custody, what was I supposed to do,” said Brian Maker, Leiliana’s father.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/115617556-story

Video of the father and grandparents speaking at link...

The paternal grandparents, Jerry and Alisa Clakley,*told FOX 4 there were many missed opportunities*to help Leiliana. They say she often appeared battered and bruised.

In December 2014, the grandparents went to court expecting a hearing before Judge Harris' associate judge, Diane Haddock - hoping to get temporary custody.

“We never got the chance to go and see this judge,” said Alisa. “She didn't let us step into her courtroom, because we were grandparents.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/117728805-story

:( poor Leiliana

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member