1193 users online (211 members and 982 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

HALLELUJAH! Let the angels sing loudly!

This is information I received from an insider who wishes to remain anonymous, so I will also be posting it in the Admins posting for VI thread.

The letter is generated by one Dr. Roy Heilbron.

Remember the infamous purple truck that stayed parked at the Jarvis Road residence for a week immediately prior to his arrest? With the New Mexico license plate?

Yeah. BINGO

More later..... let me look at my notes and try to contact my source before I say anymore.

Oh and this guy is fair game for sleuthing! Sleuth away! I'm going to be opening a new thread for this because he has quite the history himself.
    Last edited by beach; 04-02-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Wow. Just when you think this case couldn't get any crazier.

You can't make this stuff up.

.......wow! I am hanging on a cliff!
    Beacccchhhh!!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

First Google entry on his name produces this gem dated July 2015:

SANTA FE – Dr. Roy G. Heilbron, 51, a self-described “holistic” cardiologist in Santa Fe, has been charged with health care fraud and wire fraud in a 24-count federal indictment.
    http://www.abqjournal.com/606954/new...-of-fraud.html

SANTA FE – Dr. Roy G. Heilbron, 51, a self-described “holistic” cardiologist in Santa Fe, has been charged with health care fraud and wire fraud in a 24-count federal indictment.

This cannot be a coincidence that Hebron' was indicted a few weeks after Teresa' murder. Fax machines, etc.........
    ETA: 3 day after TS musrder
    Last edited by Paulas88; 04-01-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post
    First Google entry on his name produces this gem dated July 2015:

....and I could be wrong but wasn't there a d.u.i. thrown in there too for good measure?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

It pizzed me off SO BAD that he didn't even spell Teresa's name correctly in that letter.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    It pizzed me off SO BAD that he didn't even spell Teresa's name correctly in that letter.
    Does this guy have access to all of TS' patients records? Oh, man... Not good.

Until I get clearance from my source, I'll disjointedly post what I can recall that I know is okay to post.

Mark has known Dr.Heilbron for several years.

I am 99.5% sure that his truck and the trailer were loaded with the office equipment Mark removed from RHHC.

Everyone thought it was Jerry Wright and I was DYING. I tried to give y'all a few hints.
    Last edited by beach; 04-04-2016 at 04:10 AM. Reason: change "Dr. Roy" to Dr. Heilbron

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Does this guy have access to all of TS' patients records? Oh, man... Not good.
    Uh....I do believe that is being reported as we speak.

Hey NIN, everyone.... Beach poste apprx 10:19 PM tonight on Sticky: Verified Sources---the email Mark sent to my friend & others this morning and info about the truck park in his driveway not long before his arrest. Go see.

Thnx Beach!

Quote Originally Posted by msboo View Post
    Hey NIN, everyone.... Beach poste apprx 10:19 PM tonight on Sticky: Verified Sources---the email Mark sent to my friend & others this morning and info about the truck park in his driveway not long before his arrest. Go see.

Thnx Beach!
    Thanks msboo!

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Has anyone read the post from beach (Verifed Insiders thread)regarding the owner of the purple truck with Santa Fe plates? Is he he the same doctor who once practiced in Santa Fe and is now practicing in Boca Raton? The doctor in SF was charged with Medicare fraud so I am just wondering if its the same person who is now on Boca Raton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by debbiegarcia36 View Post
    Has anyone read the post from beach (Verifed Insiders thread)regarding the owner of the purple truck with Santa Fe plates? Is he he the same doctor who once practiced in Santa Fe and is now practicing in Boca Raton? The doctor in SF was charged with Medicare fraud so I am just wondering if its the same person who is now on Boca Raton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Yep, same individual that has been charged with health care fraud and wire fraud in a 24-count federal indictment. The indictment was announced on WEDNESDAY JULY 1st, 2015. Timing!!

-Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast