Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
HALLELUJAH! Let the angels sing loudly!

This is information I received from an insider who wishes to remain anonymous, so I will also be posting it in the Admins posting for VI thread.

The letter is generated by one Dr. Roy Heilbron.

Remember the infamous purple truck that stayed parked at the Jarvis Road residence for a week immediately prior to his arrest? With the New Mexico license plate?

Yeah. BINGO

More later..... let me look at my notes and try to contact my source before I say anymore.

Oh and this guy is fair game for sleuthing! Sleuth away! I'm going to be opening a new thread for this because he has quite the history himself.

.......wow! I am hanging on a cliff!
Beacccchhhh!!!!
:ghost:

This cannot be a coincidence that Hebron' was indicted a few weeks after Teresa' murder. Fax machines, etc.........
ETA: 3 day after TS musrder

It pizzed me off SO BAD that he didn't even spell Teresa's name correctly in that letter.

It pizzed me off SO BAD that he didn't even spell Teresa's name correctly in that letter.

Does this guy have access to all of TS' patients records? Oh, man... Not good.

Until I get clearance from my source, I'll disjointedly post what I can recall that I know is okay to post.

Mark has known Dr.Heilbron for several years.

I am 99.5% sure that his truck and the trailer were loaded with the office equipment Mark removed from RHHC.

Everyone thought it was Jerry Wright and I was DYING. I tried to give y'all a few hints. :gaah:

Hey NIN, everyone.... Beach poste apprx 10:19 PM tonight on Sticky: Verified Sources---the email Mark sent to my friend & others this morning and info about the truck park in his driveway not long before his arrest. Go see.

Thnx Beach!

Hey NIN, everyone.... Beach poste apprx 10:19 PM tonight on Sticky: Verified Sources---the email Mark sent to my friend & others this morning and info about the truck park in his driveway not long before his arrest. Go see.

Thnx Beach!

Thanks msboo!

-Nin

Has anyone read the post from beach (Verifed Insiders thread)regarding the owner of the purple truck with Santa Fe plates? Is he he the same doctor who once practiced in Santa Fe and is now practicing in Boca Raton? The doctor in SF was charged with Medicare fraud so I am just wondering if its the same person who is now on Boca Raton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Has anyone read the post from beach (Verifed Insiders thread)regarding the owner of the purple truck with Santa Fe plates? Is he he the same doctor who once practiced in Santa Fe and is now practicing in Boca Raton? The doctor in SF was charged with Medicare fraud so I am just wondering if its the same person who is now on Boca Raton.

Yep, same individual that has been charged with health care fraud and wire fraud in a 24-count federal indictment. The indictment was announced on WEDNESDAY JULY 1st, 2015. Timing!!

-Nin

It appears he likes to practice in "tonier"-types of neighborhoods (Aventura & Boca).
Just an FYI & moo

Yep, same individual that has been charged with health care fraud and wire fraud in a 24-count federal indictment. The indictment was announced on WEDNESDAY JULY 1st, 2015. Timing!!

-Nin
Strange. I guess he didn't get convicted. MS probably sold him office stuff to get situated in Florida. Birds of a feather?

Here's his Florida medical license information:

ROY GILBERT HEILBRON JR

License Number: ME63434

License Information
Profession Medical Doctor
License ME63434
License Status OBLIGATIONS/ACTIVE
License Expiration Date 1/31/2017
License Original Issue Date 01/22/1993
Address of Record
1524A BISHOPS LODGE ROAD
SANTA FE, NM 87506
UNITED STATES
Controlled Substance Prescriber No
Discipline on File Yes-Click on Discipline/Admin Action tab to see
Public Complaint Yes-Click on Discipline/Admin Action tab to see

Secondary Location
CARING CARDIOLOGY 2999 NE 191 ST #905
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Discipline Cases
HEILBRONN, ROY GILBERT 63434 MEDICAL DOCTOR SANTA FE NM 201414323
OBLIGATIONS IMPOSED

Public Complaints
HEILBRON, ROY GILBERT 63434 MEDICAL DOCTOR SANTA FE NM 201414323
AC FILED

The "Proceedings & Actions" tab under the "Practitioner Profile" tab has too much info to even copy and paste. This is unreal.

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQA...seVerification?LicInd=54345&Procde=1501&org=

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back