1410 users online (248 members and 1162 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    That's what I think happened too. I think the father killed perhaps out of self-defense, but probably also out of rage. There was a lot of anger in that family, based on that video that was posted on Facebook. And, perhaps that rage is where the false headline happened - maybe the father in the horrible aftermath of everything spewed off about his son, and people made the assumption that the murder was because the son was gay, when that really was not the cause at all.

Really complicated case...cannot be explained in a headline.
    I could potentially see manslaughter as the father shot twice as one or both shots may have been in revenge for the stabbing death of the wife and the father wanted to be sure that the son was killed rather than just injured. It might be that the police are misinterpreting it into seeing this first as a hate crime and then as some multi-day premeditation to kill both the wife and the son as part of some grand plan rather than the father intentionally killing in anger for what happened to his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeInLA View Post
    Interesting. I was assuming the son killed the mom and then the dad killed the son when he discovered the crime. I didn't think the dad killed his wife. Hmmm....

jmOPINION

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    Interesting. I was assuming the son killed the mom and then the dad killed the son when he discovered the crime. I didn't think the dad killed his wife. Hmmm....

jmOPINION
    What the???
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

If the wife was killed the day before. Then hubby did it and killed his son outside before he could alert the authorities. He probably blamed his wife for coddling the son when he was younger. Idk.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    If the wife was killed the day before. Then hubby did it and killed his son outside before he could alert the authorities. He probably blamed his wife for coddling the son when he was younger. Idk.
    The shooting of the son occurred at about 9am. The stabbing of the mother is estimated to have happened 12-24 hours earlier.

Scenario A: Father kills mother by stabbing her. Then gets a gun and waits overnight for son to wake up, and father shots son. (The son seems to reside in the back of his parents' home. The parents have been trying to evict him.)

Scenario B: Son kills mother by stabbing while father is sleeping. Son waits overnight for dad to wake up. Confrontation occurs, son is shot.

Just speculating, JMOpinion with what we know now.

Reference to time of shooting: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...401-story.html
    Reference to time of stabbing: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...405-story.html
    Last edited by Inthedetails; 04-05-2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    The thing is if he's trying to frame his son and avoid the body being detected, why wait 12 hours for the framing? To avoid alerting would call for haste, not letting at least 12 hours go by. Also the parents were in the process of evicting the son and had called out LE recently, so there would be more of a motive for the son than the parents, though it doesn't sound like the son was of sound mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    What the???
    ? What do you mean? That's a vague statement.

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    ? What do you mean? That's a vague statement.
    I mean WTH?
    I was pretty convinced Amier killed his mother. Was just thrown off by the new twist, that's all.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Such a strange case. I'm not even sure what to think

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    I mean WTH?
    I was pretty convinced Amier killed his mother. Was just thrown off by the new twist, that's all.
    I'm still leaning toward the son killing the mom....even though LE says the dad did it. I'm sure evidence gathered from the stabbing will indicate who did the crime.

jmOPINION at the moment.

In the news today it was stated the father killed the son to cover up for killing his wife. I will try to find the link

here it is...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    http://www.inusanews.com/article/253...d-stabbing?h=4
    Last edited by atm9533; 04-06-2016 at 01:42 PM.

As i read this thread my first thought was that the father killed the mother and then the son. So I was not surprised by the end. I do think the father blamed mom for the son being gay, or protecting her son some how. Just a shame..Such a handsome young man with a full life ahead of him just wasted. Dad has some problems at least that is my opinion . Things are not right in that home..I do think the boy felt something evil from his father.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    I do think the boy felt something evil from his father.
    According to Amir himself he felt evil from his whole immediate family ("If there is a devil or evil spirit, I truly believe it manifests itself in my family"), said they were controlling him in his sleep and that they were telling people to rape him. He also was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in 2010 for knifing somebody else in the face leaving them hospitalized. I'd say that him saying that an evil spirit manifests itself in his family combined with him having a record of knifing someone else, I'd think that he would be the more likely one to kill the mother to rid himself of evil spirits with his preferred weapon of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishInquisition View Post
    According to Amir himself he felt evil from his whole immediate family ("If there is a devil or evil spirit, I truly believe it manifests itself in my family"), said they were controlling him in his sleep and that they were telling people to rape him. He also was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in 2010 for knifing somebody else in the face leaving them hospitalized. I'd say that him saying that an evil spirit manifests itself in his family combined with him having a record of knifing someone else, I'd think that he would be the more likely one to kill the mother to rid himself of evil spirits with his preferred weapon of choice.
    This is why I'm still leaning toward the son killing the mom. I hate to think that, of course, but this was a disturbed young man. If anyone doubts that, look at his FB page and you'll begin to understand why some of us are suspecting the son as the instigator in this double murder.

Of course, it could've been the father as well, I realize that. But, from the video that was posted on FB, I didn't get a sense of anger of the father toward the mother, but I sure sensed that the son was disgusted with his parents - perhaps especially his mother - and he taunted them in that video and then posted the video online for everyone to see.

JMO
    Last edited by Inthedetails; 04-06-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: corrected a wrong verb tense

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast