730 users online (117 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

Please continue here.

Gotta love that pic! Thanks for the new thread, beach.

talk about a smug, cocky SOB. glad he is in where he is at, he really deserves the DP.
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..

That Detective on the left is ONE SEXY GUY!

Quote Originally Posted by noel leon View Post
    Agreed!!

That day was such a huge relief. To see Mark do the perp walk and even more important know that the girls were away from him and safe! Whew! May justice for Teresa move swiftly now- that is my prayer.

Is anyone a Chris Rock fan? He had a stand up routine that included a joke about the "tossed salad man." Every time I think of MS in jail, and later in prison, I think about how he will undoubtedly become acquainted with the tossed salad man.

ETA link and quote

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200529/quotes

"We need prayer in the schools? We don't need prayer in the schools, we need the tossed salad man in schools. That'll straighten the kids out! 'Hey, Jimmy, you got a D you know what you gotta do?' 'No! No! I don't wanna toss the salad! I don't wanna! I'm goin' read! I'm goin' learn to read!'"

I'm not a fan of this photo. I suppose SMS is saying "Step this way *******", but it looks like a hand shake offer.

Quote Originally Posted by mariahc View Post
    I'm not a fan of this photo. I suppose SMS is saying "Step this way *******", but it looks like a hand shake offer.
    I'm going with "step this way ****", cause I really don't think SMS wants to shake hands with MS. Plus MS hands are shackled. IMO.

I was personally delighted to watch the PERP walk.
    Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings, where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by cpeacock1 View Post
    I'm going with "step this way ****", cause I really don't think SMS wants to shake hands with MS. Plus MS hands are shackled. IMO.

I was personally delighted to watch the PERP walk.
    Right, or "Your chariot awaits, *******". I'm sure it wasn't a handshake offer either, the optics just looks like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mariahc View Post
    Right, or "Your chariot awaits, *******". I'm sure it wasn't a handshake offer either, the optics just looks like it.
    So glad we agree to agree.

I had looked up other alternative forms of transportation for MS but decided I best keep it clean here. Use your imagination.
    Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings, where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by noel leon View Post
    Oh NOEL LEON.....a good suit makes every guy look better! Frankly I had only noticed two men in the pic. That gorgeous figure of a man, Sheriff Mike Scott courteously opening the door for Lee County's newest Prom Queen, elegantly dressed in a red jumpsuit. If I could have written the caption it would read, "Wright this way, Mr. Sievers, your carriage awaits!"

Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    Oh NOEL LEON.....a good suit makes every guy look better! Frankly I had only noticed two men in the pic. That gorgeous figure of a man, Sheriff Mike Scott courteously opening the door for Lee County's newest Prom Queen, elegantly dressed in a red jumpsuit. If I could have written the caption it would read, "Wright this way, Mr. Sievers, your carriage awaits!"
    I also wanted to note that when this case began, Sheriff Mike Scott had 8 gold service hash marks on his sleeve. And by the time this photo was taken, Sheriff Mike Scott now has 9 gold service hash marks on his sleeve. I'm sure the Sheriff deserves every single one!!
    Last edited by IQuestion; 04-03-2016 at 10:57 PM.

Yeah but the guy on MS's other side looks like he just got handed a turd or something. That face!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine2U View Post
    Yeah but the guy on MS's other side looks like he just got handed a turd or something. That face!

He's holding one by the arm. Part of the job. The detectives on this case have been truly impressive in the interviews they've conducted, and the detective who did the initial interview of Jody Arias was brilliant too (though too patient for my taste). We hear about bad shootings, and there are some, though some of the worst (like a 3-year old shot in the first three seconds of a raid on the wrong house) aren't the ones that get media attention. Nice to get to see the good guys in action.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast