1094 users online (141 members and 953 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
Results 346 to 360 of 360
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,281
    Thanks for the texts I-Q
    Justice for Teresa Sievers (1968 - 2015)

    RIP Sweet Erin Corwin (1994-2014) Forever young


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
    ~ Anatole France

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,281
    Just found one more text between these 2 monsters on May 22, 2015 from News Press


    the last instance of the use of the word other in quotation marks occurred on May 22, 2015.

    "Do you think we can talk a little tonight? just need 3 mins... setting static ipT home "other" than charging..." Mark Sievers wrote.
    Wright responded he would call in five minutes.


    http://www.news-press.com/story/news...ten/101257256/
    Justice for Teresa Sievers (1968 - 2015)

    RIP Sweet Erin Corwin (1994-2014) Forever young


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
    ~ Anatole France

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    THE TEXTS! All on May 4, 2015, two days after the wedding in De Soto, Missouri! (please note I am typing the texts as exact as I possibly am able, so I hope I did not leave any out of order or make any errors. If I did, I apologize in advance and welcome any corrections. IQ) The words in red are MY comments on the texts.
    CWW 7:22:31 It misses you :-)
    CWW 7:22:55 How soon do you want to get that upgrade
    MS 7:23:32 not sure... call if you can
    MS 7:24:32 im alone for 5 mins
    CWW 7:38:26 I'm not...
    MS 8:00:33 later then :-)
    CWW 8:10:29 Just left the babies and we are headed home now
    MS 8:19:10 we?
    CWW 8:19:36 Angie and I
    MS 8:19:41 what i have is very personal...no offense to Mrs. Weight
    (I DID NOT MISTYPE THAT! MS referred to Mrs. Weight not Mrs. Wright)
    MS 8:20:02 unless u just want to chat
    CWW 8:20:21 That's why I didn't call you...
    MS 8:20:46 :-) how is "our" Angie?
    CWW 8:21:06 She is great!
    MS 8:21:14 should have offered her a blindfold the other night :-)
    CWW 8:22:37 Why would she need a blindfold? Everyone can't tell the difference between us in the pictures from the wedding
    CWW (I can not read the time mark on the next text) It's been funny
    I found the time of the last text on the post above!!!
    CWW 8:22:43 It's been funny

    On a side note....I think these 2 men took advantage of AW. and (for the lack of a better word) have a really sick sense of humor. However, AW was blinded by love and devotion for her new husband, CWW.
    (I feel as if the detective interviewing AW was kindly trying to say the same thing. In my book, he gets the Rogerian Psychotherapy Award for patience and understanding!) For the first time, I actually felt some sympathy
    for AW.....but she needs to stop trying to cover for CWW.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    THE TEXTS! All on May 4, 2015, two days after the wedding in De Soto, Missouri! (please note I am typing the texts as exact as I possibly am able, so I hope I did not leave any out of order or make any errors. If I did, I apologize in advance and welcome any corrections. IQ) The words in red are MY comments on the texts.
    CWW 7:22:31 It misses you :-)
    CWW 7:22:55 How soon do you want to get that upgrade
    MS 7:23:32 not sure... call if you can
    MS 7:24:32 im alone for 5 mins
    CWW 7:38:26 I'm not...
    MS 8:00:33 later then :-)
    CWW 8:10:29 Just left the babies and we are headed home now
    MS 8:19:10 we?
    CWW 8:19:36 Angie and I
    MS 8:19:41 what i have is very personal...no offense to Mrs. Weight
    (I DID NOT MISTYPE THAT! MS referred to Mrs. Weight not Mrs. Wright)
    MS 8:20:02 unless u just want to chat
    CWW 8:20:21 That's why I didn't call you...
    MS 8:20:46 :-) how is "our" Angie?
    CWW 8:21:06 She is great!
    MS 8:21:14 should have offered her a blindfold the other night :-)
    CWW 8:22:37 Why would she need a blindfold? Everyone can't tell the difference between us in the pictures from the wedding
    CWW (I can not read the time mark on the next text) It's been funny
    Wow. Disgusting individuals is Wright!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Thank you, IQ, for the link! I am quite baffled..That wasn't the first mistake by the SAO (.. the original motion to seek the death penalty didn't specify the right factors justifying the state seeking capital punishment) and I can only hope we won't see more procedural missteps.

    -Nin
    Makes me mad again remembering when the motion seeking the DP was 'fouled' (not 'filed' correctly). The Asst State Attny did that. Like what the hell are they doing?! Makes you wonder what else are they messing up after all the hard work & long hours investigating, interviewing, etc. Yes, mistakes are made BUT this is a murder case with multiple perps & tons of evidence that LE has now dropped in SAO lap to duly process and the Asst SA doesn't tend to required specifics filing for the DP?! An attorney's professional life is details---it's their job. Yes, I'm ranting but look at the BS 'legal' strategies used by defenders to postpone/drag out forever or looking for 'holes' in the offense if all is not done correct legally. GEEZ, I would think LE would be quite pi$$ed when this happens.

    Hoping for trial sooner than later AND TS's mom can move back to CT with the girls. I don't get why any judge wouldn't grant that move for the literal sanity of those young girls considering what they'll definitely be exposed to. Go figure.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by msboo View Post
    Makes me mad again remembering when the motion seeking the DP was 'fouled' (not 'filed' correctly). The Asst State Attny did that. Like what the hell are they doing?! Makes you wonder what else are they messing up after all the hard work & long hours investigating, interviewing, etc. Yes, mistakes are made BUT this is a murder case with multiple perps & tons of evidence that LE has now dropped in SAO lap to duly process and the Asst SA doesn't tend to required specifics filing for the DP?! An attorney's professional life is details---it's their job. Yes, I'm ranting but look at the BS 'legal' strategies used by defenders to postpone/drag out forever or looking for 'holes' in the offense if all is not done correct legally. GEEZ, I would think LE would be quite pi$$ed when this happens.

    Hoping for trial sooner than later AND TS's mom can move back to CT with the girls. I don't get why any judge wouldn't grant that move for the literal sanity of those young girls considering what they'll definitely be exposed to. Go figure.
    Hi MSBOO-tiful...I think there are going to be a lot of "missteps" on both sides of this case. It comes with the territory. (BTW have been cutting down bushes, with a vengeance as I think about all the havoc and tragedy.) I have been more concerned MS would benefit because of the 5 and 5 spouse clause. When Atty F implied the money could be used for MS's defense....it just really, really irritated me. (The "paradox", not Atty F) So did some research and realized the situation is not so bleak. TS's family can file a "wrongful death suit" and if successful, get a judgment against MS!!
    MS would then attempt to file bankruptcy. But, but, but....if the action that caused the death was intentional...the debt would be non-dischargable. Yahoo! Do you remember the wrongful death suit filed against OJ Simpson by the Goldman and Brown families? OJ's attempts to hide his assets and trying to retrieve sports memorabilia at gunpoint is what finally got him in prison.
    I don't think it will be very difficult to collect on a civil judgment against MS. I'm sure the legal eagles are 15 steps ahead on this. Okey dokey then...back to my chain saw!
    Last edited by IQuestion; 06-11-2017 at 07:04 PM.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Thank you, IQ, for the link! I am quite baffled..That wasn't the first mistake by the SAO (.. the original motion to seek the death penalty didn't specify the right factors justifying the state seeking capital punishment) and I can only hope we won't see more procedural missteps.

    -Nin
    HOLY MOLEY NIN! I went back and read posts (14 months ago) of yours and BEACH, specifically this incredible piece of information YOU provided. (Apr. 15, 2016 #57 on the Mark D. Sievers ***arrest*** Thread) Wrongful death suits have to be filed within 2 years in Florida....
    What the heck? Shut The Front Door! Can the time be extended if the criminal case has not proceeded?

    "Very true, thank you, beach! On the other hand, they will have to file within 2 years since TS' death due to Statutes of Limitations in Florida. The limitations vary in different states. Just a heads up."

    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...s/0095.11.html

    -Nin

    Ps.....specifically line 4d...An action for wrongful death.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    No problemo MsJosie I struggle with the "legal wranglings & nomenclature" as well! My blood pressure goes up every time I try to decipher sophisticated courtroom words, like "QUASH",lol. Was hoping someone fluent in "legalese" would chime in. Guess we'll have to settle for my LEGAL-EASE interpretations assisted by google.
    Also wanted to mention on TS's trust, there was a clause for Income Distribution during Life of Spouse and "Five and Five" Withdrawal Right of Spouse. Simply put, it means that MS does not have to be the Trustee (Cuz he could have a mental defect, Alzheimers, brain tumor, incapacitating injury etc or in this case incarcerated that could make it impossible for him to be the Trustee.) But, he is still A BENEFICIARY OF THE TRUST....ouch!
    So, with the 5 and 5 clause, he could ask for $5000 or 5% of the value of the trust each year. On a $4mil trust, that could mean an annual withdraw of up to $200,000 a year! I think this is what Atty F was alluding to when he (paraphrasing) "those funds may very well be used for his defense, even though he can not use them for his benefit." So it was a "no brainer" to not fight the Trustee issue, at this time. Now with a new Trustee, the insurance companies will pay the proceeds into TS's trust....and MS's attys will petition for the "Five and Five" and use it for MS's defense. Omg....what a mess. MS will never "plea bargain" anything....right now, he could be in jail for pick pocketing or accused of murder and still be entitled because he hasn't been convicted of anything! And, even if convicted, I think he can file appeal after appeal....and during the appeal process again be eligible to petition for funds....let me repeat, "what a mess."
    From Merriam-Webster:

    quash - to suppress or extinguish summarily and completely; quash a rebellion

    (But can she use it in a sentence? Yes: The state of Florida will surely quash Mark Sievers.)

    (((IQ! Missed you!!)))
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  9. #354
    mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Mo transplant from NJ
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    HOLY MOLEY NIN! I went back and read posts (14 months ago) of yours and BEACH, specifically this incredible piece of information YOU provided. (Apr. 15, 2016 #57 on the Mark D. Sievers ***arrest*** Thread) Wrongful death suits have to be filed within 2 years in Florida....
    What the heck? Shut The Front Door! Can the time be extended if the criminal case has not proceeded?

    "Very true, thank you, beach! On the other hand, they will have to file within 2 years since TS' death due to Statutes of Limitations in Florida. The limitations vary in different states. Just a heads up."

    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...s/0095.11.html

    -Nin

    Ps.....specifically line 4d...An action for wrongful death.
    IQ glad you mentioned other states as Grandma and Kids will be in in Connecticut and Mom is a resident there she may be able to filed there rather Fla if statue runs out

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    THE TEXTS! All on May 4, 2015, two days after the wedding in De Soto, Missouri! (please note I am typing the texts as exact as I possibly am able, so I hope I did not leave any out of order or make any errors. If I did, I apologize in advance and welcome any corrections. IQ) The words in red are MY comments on the texts.
    CWW 7:22:31 It misses you :-)
    CWW 7:22:55 How soon do you want to get that upgrade
    MS 7:23:32 not sure... call if you can
    MS 7:24:32 im alone for 5 mins
    CWW 7:38:26 I'm not...
    MS 8:00:33 later then :-)
    CWW 8:10:29 Just left the babies and we are headed home now
    MS 8:19:10 we?
    CWW 8:19:36 Angie and I
    MS 8:19:41 what i have is very personal...no offense to Mrs. Weight
    (I DID NOT MISTYPE THAT! MS referred to Mrs. Weight not Mrs. Wright)
    MS 8:20:02 unless u just want to chat
    CWW 8:20:21 That's why I didn't call you...
    MS 8:20:46 :-) how is "our" Angie?
    CWW 8:21:06 She is great!
    MS 8:21:14 should have offered her a blindfold the other night :-)
    CWW 8:22:37 Why would she need a blindfold? Everyone can't tell the difference between us in the pictures from the wedding
    CWW (I can not read the time mark on the next text) It's been funny
    I have been so busy lately, did I miss a new doc dump??
    "Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most important and fascinating sphere of police work: the world of forensic medicine." - Quincy, M.E.


  11. #356
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicades View Post
    I have been so busy lately, did I miss a new doc dump??
    No Jessicades.
    You have not missed a doc dump. I wrote that the texts were from SCREEN SHOTS off of a news story about the texts. It is on post #1161.
    "I do not mean to quote myself, but this link will explain it better!
    http://www.nbc-2.com/category/301598...teresa-sievers
    And immediately after the video, the next one that comes up is a pretty blonde reporter (aren't they all?) in a yellow top has the story about the texts between MS and CWW, 2 days after the wedding. I took screen shots of the texts...and they are OUTrageous because of what they discuss and how cavalier they are about their activities on the "wedding eve" disgust-a-bration. (I had to make a new word to describe the texts!)

    J, am so technology challenged, I could cook a 7 course meal quicker than I could ever learn how to post a screen shot. I'm still fascinated when I hit the print icon on a computer and it actually works....

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778

    Mfpo

    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    Hiya MsJosie! Yes, many things were "cancelled". Witnesses were categorized as "A" (important witnesses who will probably be called to testify in a trial) and they should have been categorized as "C" (people with info, but not necessary to testify on witness stand). The link to this story will explain in detail.
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35631627/...ers-court-case
    ..."The witnesses should have actually been listed as Category C. That would mean the witnesses couldn't be called in to testify nor could the defense subpoena them for questioning in the pre-trial.

    The 47 planned depositions were scheduled by attorneys from Faga Law representing Mark Sievers, and within a day, the State Attorney's Office noticed their mistake on the witness list."
    Yep, exactly. The Motion For Protective Order filed now with the SAO comments ( it's different from other one previously posted/ 22 pages. This one is 33 pages):

    STATE'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

    Comes Now Stephen B. Russell, State Attorney for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit of Florida, by and
    through the undersigned Assistant State Attorney, and hereby files this Motion for Protective Order
    and to Quash the Subpoena(s) served upon the following witnesses on the following grounds:

    1) The Defendant has recently filed a Notice of Deposition indicating intent to depose the below
    listed witnesses in this case.

    2) On May 17, 2017, the State filed an amended witness list correcting an error in its original
    witness list (Exhibit A) and amended the below witnesses to Category C witnesses under rule
    3.220(b)(l)(A)(iii).

    3) The involvement of the listed Category C witnesses is either set out in a report provided to the
    defense or in statement of the witness provided by the state.

    4) The State does not intend to call the listed Category C witnesses as witnesses at trial due to
    their lack of knowledge of the facts of the crime.

    5) As of the filing of this motion, the defense has failed to make a showing to the Court that the
    witnesses should now be listed under another category under Rule 3.220(h)(l)(C).

    6) Due to the fact that the Defendant has not made the required showing, the State requests that
    the Court issue a protective order and quash any subpoenas issued pursuant to the Notices of
    Deposition filed by the defense (exhibits B,C, D) filed in this case.
    ...

    File:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    My Imagination
    Posts
    2,613

    I wondered what the defendant was thinking

    by wanting to depose the entire neighborhood seeing as how most reports from various neighbors interviewed (so far that we've read in or seen on msm) have all been that he was very, very odd. His behavior creeped out some of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Yep, exactly. The Motion For Protective Order filed now with the SAO comments ( it's different from other one previously posted/ 22 pages. This one is 33 pages):

    STATE'S MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

    Comes Now Stephen B. Russell, State Attorney for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit of Florida, by and
    through the undersigned Assistant State Attorney, and hereby files this Motion for Protective Order
    and to Quash the Subpoena(s) served upon the following witnesses on the following grounds:

    1) The Defendant has recently filed a Notice of Deposition indicating intent to depose the below
    listed witnesses in this case.

    2) On May 17, 2017, the State filed an amended witness list correcting an error in its original
    witness list (Exhibit A) and amended the below witnesses to Category C witnesses under rule
    3.220(b)(l)(A)(iii).

    3) The involvement of the listed Category C witnesses is either set out in a report provided to the
    defense or in statement of the witness provided by the state.

    4) The State does not intend to call the listed Category C witnesses as witnesses at trial due to
    their lack of knowledge of the facts of the crime.

    5) As of the filing of this motion, the defense has failed to make a showing to the Court that the
    witnesses should now be listed under another category under Rule 3.220(h)(l)(C).

    6) Due to the fact that the Defendant has not made the required showing, the State requests that
    the Court issue a protective order and quash any subpoenas issued pursuant to the Notices of
    Deposition filed by the defense (exhibits B,C, D) filed in this case.
    ...

    File:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

    -Nin
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778

    PI

    Order to allow access to MS in jail, filed 07-14-17:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

    PI ( Initials AO) named in document:

    http://www.justicepi.com/about-us.html

    -Nin

    Ups..I meant to post it in the sidebar thread, sorry
    Last edited by No it's not; 07-24-2017 at 10:32 PM. Reason: My life needs editing..
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  15. #360
    mikeinmo is offline Verified Insider - Dr. Teresa Sievers Case
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Mo transplant from NJ
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Order to allow access to MS in jail, filed 07-14-17:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

    PI ( Initials AO) named in document:

    http://www.justicepi.com/about-us.html

    -Nin
    10 to 4 and out at
    Ups..I meant to post it in the sidebar thread, sorry
    interesting who is going to pay for the PI? <modsnip>
    Last edited by Greater Than; 07-25-2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Snipped & copied reference to house burglary to topical thread

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 250
    Last Post: 10-23-2017, 10:17 AM
  2. Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-10-2016, 10:16 PM
  3. Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 03:02 PM
  4. Mark Sievers Home Office photos released 1-07-2016
    By al66pine in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 12:19 PM
  5. Replies: 1231
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 10:37 PM

Tags for this Thread