816 users online (105 members and 711 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    The Groves petition still shows up on the site (case no. 16-DR-001179).

So my best guess is that BS filed a motion in the DCF case to be allowed to intervene and obtain custody, and a hearing is scheduled on that motion for May 11. The Groves petition is now before the same judge (Branning) who ruled on April 8 regarding temporary custody in what I assume was the DCF case, so the motion has been scheduled for a consolidated hearing under both case numbers.

I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How heartbroken must MAG be to know that BS is taking this action- against her.

Praying the judge rules in her favor and she can have some legal peace before the trial begins. She's going to need her strength to parent the girls while seeking justice against their father.

What a terrible mess he has made of so many innocent lives.

I hope he rots in prison in preparation for his time in hell- it can hardly come quick enough for me.

One day those children are going to be old enough to make a decision about how they feel about what BS tried to do to them and their Mimi- I don't think it's going to turn out well for BS- she's being very short sighted- manipulated or not.

She's a grown woman with a mind and eyes of her own- I grant her no excuses for her behavior now.

Maybe this guy is a sociopath, sliding into a new role for each audience. Quote from the Laundry Hag book that I am reading. Very good, BTW. Funny mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Maybe this guy is a sociopath, sliding into a new role for each audience. Quote from the Laundry Hag book that I am reading. Very good, BTW. Funny mystery.
    Oh, there is very little question that MS is a sociopath, IMO. Huh, just ask his neighbors.

As for the family of TS - her mother, her sister and her brother - why do I think they had MS AND his mother pegged early on. They would have seen those two BS interviews at the same time we did. And they would have known more than we did at the time that BS was slinging a load of "BS" when she described the marriage to LE as being so "perfect".

Who knows where BS is coming from in filing this motion? I hope the Judge slaps her right down.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I believe it was said that if he posts bail then those funds will be reviewed by the court. I don't recall anything about an attorney, although it should be reviewed too.
    Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying. I guess looking into the finances of hiring an attorney would be a privacy violation.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A hearing on the defense's motion to reduce MS's bond has been set for April 21st.

http://www.ca.cjis20.org/schedules/d.../21/2016&css=1

Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post
    A hearing on the defense's motion to reduce MS's bond has been set for April 21st.

IMO, this is not just a reduce the bond, but MS really wants to get out on bond. IMO he is very nervous someone will find out something else.....more money, the girls will reveal something, he wants to skip town or ??? Up to late....I am reading the topics over and remembering all sorts of things...

I have been exploring the Websleuths calendar feature lately. The hearing has been added and I have requested a reminder the day before. I have never requested a reminder before so I am not sure how I will be notified but I think we under- utilize that feature so I want to try to make use of if more.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post

Thank you, GreaterThan! I was making calls yesterday to find out if the date had been set.

docket - bond reduction hearing.jpg

Set for the morning session which begins at 8:30am in Judge Kyle Bruce's courtroom.
    HOWEVER, there are 2 brief hearings set before MS's motion to reduce bond. The docket times indicated are just estimates of time the judge expects each one to take. If the estimates are close to accurate it means his hearing would begin around 10:00am eastern.

Keep in mind either of those set before his could be rescheduled. Pretty sure that Mark's will not be, so to be safe, expect this hearing to take place that morning sometime after 8:30am eastern

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Thank you, GreaterThan! I was making calls yesterday to find out if the date had been set.

docket - bond reduction hearing.jpg

Set for the morning session which begins at 8:30am in Judge Kyle Bruce's courtroom.
    HOWEVER, there are 2 brief hearings set before MS's motion to reduce bond. The docket times indicated are just estimates of time the judge expects each one to take. If the estimates are close to accurate it means his hearing would begin around 10:00am eastern.

Keep in mind either of those set before his could be rescheduled. Pretty sure that Mark's will not be, so to be safe, expect this hearing to take place that morning sometime after 8:30am eastern

What are his chances to get the bond reduced?

Bond reduction

If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    What are his chances to get the bond reduced?
    Reduced to $250,000, per his request? Slim to none, IMO. Considering the original bond, I find the amount he requested laughable. (He is asking for a reduction of appox. 95% of the original bond.)

It's possible it might get reduced some but if it does, I would still think it would be somewhere in the $2 - $2.5 million mark (IOW, maybe half). But that is no more than a guess based on experience.

It depends on several factors: 1) the strength of the SAO's arguments, 2) the strength of the defense's arguments, and 3.) most importantly, the Judge.

Personally, I will be stunned if it is reduced enough that Mark would be able to secure the funds.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Reduced to $250,000, per his request? Slim to none, IMO. Considering the original bond, I find the amount he requested laughable. (He is asking for a reduction of appox. 95% of the original bond.)

It's possible it might get reduced some but if it does, I would still think it would be somewhere in the $2 - $2.5 million mark (IOW, maybe half). But that is no more than a guess based on experience.

It depends on several factors: 1) the strength of the SAO's arguments, 2) the strength of the defense's arguments, and 3.) most importantly, the Judge.

Personally, I will be stunned if it is reduced enough that Mark would be able to secure the funds.

Thanks Beach.

This is the same judge that MS had when he was arraigned on the Saturday awhile ago? If he gets his bond released, and that's an IF, chaos will return. The girls are safe with Mary. All the possibilities of the outcome re lowering bond is insane.

The true victims are TS and her family ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Oh, there is very little question that MS is a sociopath, IMO. Huh, just ask his neighbors.

As for the family of TS - her mother, her sister and her brother - why do I think they had MS AND his mother pegged early on. They would have seen those two BS interviews at the same time we did. And they would have known more than we did at the time that BS was slinging a load of "BS" when she described the marriage to LE as being so "perfect".

Who knows where BS is coming from in filing this motion? I hope the Judge slaps her right down.
    ALWAYSSHOCKED...Well said!! If you can bear to listen to BS interviews one more time (something I do not recommend, btw..."gaslighting" must contain a genetic component?) the constant repeat of the words "they were so committed" ...."committed to each other"
    , "committed to changing the world." Apparently there are many interpretations for the word "COMMITTED".....such as "committed to custody"
    ...which is the one I like best!!!
    Miss ya' Paulie!

Of course he was fine the eight months he was free, He is a psychopath and does not think he will face any consequences.

He does not think he will face consquences, but jail is getting tedious. Probably no marijuana, no women, and the food is not good.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast