Email to Former Patients of Dr. Teresa Sievers rcvd on or about 1 April 2016

msboo

Reaction score
Hey guys... Any TS patients here receive an email late this morning from TS office via Mark about getting supplements thru a dr in Boca---full of mis-spelled words including TS name? My friend receive it at 11:39AM.

Friend of mine just sent the email to me via text, if I can figure out how to get it on here in a post I will.

On or about April 1, 2016 some former patients of Teresa Sievers received an email that was generated by info@RHHcenter.com. Discuss that email and the possible implications here.

Hey guys... Any TS patients here receive an email late this morning from TS office via Mark about getting supplements thru a dr in Boca---full of mis-spelled words including TS name? My friend receive it at 11:39AM.

Friend of mine just sent the email to me via text, if I can figure out how to get it on here in a post I will.

Notify LE.

-Nin

Yes, seriously, notify LE! Among other possibilities, it's always possible that meathead could have sold off private patient information to scammers. Whatever you need to do to make bail, right? [emoji34]

This proves my thoughts from a long time ago....I think we will see documents showing drugs were sold on the side through the practice....

Maybe MS is more stupid than I thought,. If ppl fall to this latest email scam, wonder where the money will be used for....hmmmm.....someone one from MO or local in Florida who was part of the candy store business as well

The suggestion that Mark will live a simple, quiet life if released on bond is preposterous. Just today, I received an email from Mark. I'm assuming that someone sent it for him as I can't imagine he has computer access. The email appears to be a mass email to Dr. Sievers patients relative to how we should continue to order supplements. In my opinion, it's a failed attempt on his part to make me believe that he cares about the patients. My response to him - I WAS DR. SIEVERS PATIENT, not Mark's. He is not a part of my healthcare. Second point I'd like to make is that I received a call from Mark one week before his arrest. I let it go to vmail. Basically, it's a minute long gushy email about how much he cares about me and my healthcare, and how much Dr. Sievers loved me. If Mark is attempting to manipulate former patients, just imagine what he tells the children! I'm not easily fooled. Mark is exactly where he needs to be - locked up!

The suggestion that Mark will live a simple, quiet life if released on bond is preposterous. Just today, I received an email from Mark. I'm assuming that someone sent it for him as I can't imagine he has computer access. The email appears to be a mass email to Dr. Sievers patients relative to how we should continue to order supplements. In my opinion, it's a failed attempt on his part to make me believe that he cares about the patients. My response to him - I WAS DR. SIEVERS PATIENT, not Mark's. He is not a part of my healthcare. Second point I'd like to make is that I received a call from Mark one week before his arrest. I let it go to vmail. Basically, it's a minute long gushy email about how much he cares about me and my healthcare, and how much Dr. Sievers loved me. If Mark is attempting to manipulate former patients, just imagine what he tells the children! I'm not easily fooled. Mark is exactly where he needs to be - locked up!

Wow, just wow. ONE WEEK prior to his arrest he was still trying to manipulate Dr. Sievers' patients?? I can't even believe the b**s on this man. Thanks for sharing.

jmo

If he cares so much about his wife's patients, maybe he could have... I don't know... RETURNED THEIR MEDICAL RECORDS?!!

Such a creeper.

Repulsive. Is he unaware or in total denial of how the public sees him? The murderer of his wife for money. Gosh... He must make a pretty penny of the supplements.

I would've loved to be on the receiving end of one of his phone calls...
I'd of told him what I thought of him. I wonder if anyone did?

Didn't his "new" lawyer say the other day that it will be hard to try this case in the current county due to high publicity? I wonder if the mass emails is trying to win over sympathy that he still cares. He might even have his lawyer say that he still has business matters to finish up so he needs to have his bond lowered. The man has no brains.....

I was a Dr. Sievers patient as well, right up to the end. I never got a call from Mark, and I still do not have my records. I never got an email today either. So he must have a special
place in his heart for you! I don't mean any offense by that comment. I do have an interesting comment to make however, my identity was stolen approximately 5 years ago. They said it
was in the state of Florida and that someone filed a tax return with my social security number. The only place I ever gave my social security number in Florida was in that office. I live in Florida
6 months and in another state for six months.

I just received another notice in the mail that my records were may possibly have been stolen last year and from that building where her office was in! They were actually traced and were taken by a truck to an area in Fort Myers. They retrieved most of the records but offered a one year protection for me to sign up. I thought this was quite odd that it happened again and from the same building. So I am curious if it ever happened to any of her other patients.

I was a Dr. Sievers patient as well, right up to the end. I never got a call from Mark, and I still do not have my records. I never got an email today either. So he must have a special
place in his heart for you! I don't mean any offense by that comment. I do have an interesting comment to make however, my identity was stolen approximately 5 years ago. They said it
was in the state of Florida and that someone filed a tax return with my social security number. The only place I ever gave my social security number in Florida was in that office. I live in Florida

I just received another notice in the mail that my records were may possibly have been stolen last year and from that building where her office was in! They were actually traced and were taken by a truck to an area in Fort Myers. They retrieved most of the records but offered a one year protection for me to sign up. I thought this was quite odd that it happened again and from the same building. So I am curious if it ever happened to any of her other patients.
I've actually wondered for quite a while if some form of identity theft could have been taking place. Something about the refusal to hand over patient records set off alarm bells fairly early on. Thank you for sharing--I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that.

Wonder WHO sent those emails out this morning @ 11:39 on his behalf? Mommy Dearest?

SWFlorida​... in car now, w send info soon when stopped

MS kept those records for a reason! Or perhaps multiple reasons.

Did LE find them and confiscate them in their searches of the house? Or did they even know to look for them? Who has access to the house to retrieve them and how did MS select who got the emails? Aren't all phone calls recorded and Mail read?

People who did receive the email this morning need to call LE. Every little piece of evidence is another ding against him! LE has experts who can trace this email down to find out who sent it. So even one person should get their interest. Let's show MS he is NOT the smart person he thinks he is. It will also show the judge what a slimeball he is dealing with.

MS never gives up, does he?!!

....and then there's this too! I hope you called the Detectives leading this case and discussed your concerns in full, sherribear.

It sounds like "someone" is sending out emails in the name of MS, because he would NOT have access to sending emails from jail.

I wonder if the manufacturer/supplier of the supplements is aware that someone who is in jail charged with murdering his wife is attempting to sell their line of products? Doesn't sound like anyone I'd ever want to have selling MY products!

So either an accused murderer or someone who is impersonating an accused murderer is sending emails to the patients of a murdered doctor in an attempt to get these patients to continue to buy supplements through the accused murderer. Hmmmm....

These people are real low-lifes. All of them.
--------------------------------------------------------------
From Wikipedia:

Individuals with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The last may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to speech that is not understandable known as word salad. Social withdrawal, sloppiness of dress and hygiene, and loss of motivation and judgment are all common in schizophrenia.[17] There is often an observable pattern of emotional difficulty, for example lack of responsiveness.[18] Impairment in social cognition is associated with schizophrenia,[19] as are symptoms of paranoia. Social isolation commonly occurs.[20] Difficulties in working and long-term memory, attention, executive functioning, and speed of processing also commonly occur.[11] In one uncommon subtype, the person may be largely mute, remain motionless in bizarre postures, or exhibit purposeless agitation, all signs of catatonia.[21] About 30 to 50% of people with schizophrenia fail to accept that they have an illness or their recommended treatment.[22] Treatment may have some effect on insight.[23] People with schizophrenia often find facial emotion perception to be difficult.[24

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Just how did these two geniuses think TS's patients were going to react? 'Oh yay! An email from my brutally murdered doctor's husband, who the whole state knows is currently in prison waiting to be tried for her murder! Now what did I do with that credit card...'

I mean, I could see going through with this scheme before he was imprisoned. It would look weird, sure, but they may manage to sell a few bottles. Now, though? After everything that's taken place in the last month, they still chose to play their dirty hand--thus implicating themselves even further, and opening themselves up to even more suspicion? One person is waiting to be tried for murder, and neither thought it might be a good idea to keep a low profile and save this scheme for a time when their every move might not be under the current level of scrutiny?

I'm sorry, but... wtf? Is everyone involved in this case from another planet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back