Found Deceased NE - Robert Baker, Patricia Padron, & Jonathan Rodriguez, Omaha, 2 April 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Families seek help finding missing men
robert%20baker%20pic_1459799146853_35488242_ver1.0_640_480.png

22 year old Robert Baker and two others were last seen Saturday in a gray truck in the Benson area of Omaha. Attempts to contact them by phone have gone directly to voicemail since then.
http://www.kmtv.com/news/local-news/families-seek-help-finding-missing-men

Gosh - I wonder what happened.....where they were when they went missing. And the info about the other two guys with him. Hope more info comes soon.....or better yet I hope they all three show up safely.

When people go missing with their vehicle, please check the water. Any waterway, canal, river, pond, reservoir, lake, etc. I'm headed to check maps now.

My guess would be an accident with their vehicle. I do wonder if they were drinking.

When people go missing with their vehicle, please check the water. Any waterway, canal, river, pond, reservoir, lake, etc. I'm headed to check maps now.

Yes, that is my first thought, too. I'd rather think they ran off on an adventure or road trip together, but I'm thinking they were in a car accident and went off the road somewhere. The car could be in a ditch or body of water. JMO.

Wondering if LaMesa has surveillance cameras that could prove they made it there? Any pings for their phones?

Padron’s car has not moved from the same place it was parked Saturday night, outside Baker’s house. Missing, however, is Baker’s 2013 diesel Chevy pickup, a charcoal gray three-quarter-ton truck.

The trio visited an establishment called La Mesa in west Omaha Saturday night and then moved to a place called Old Dundee. They left Old Dundee around 2 a.m.

The group was last seen at the Playhouse, a strip club near Council Bluffs, Iowa, between 3 and 4:30 a.m. Sunday. "But after that, the trail kind of goes cold. A subpoena is needed to look at video from security cameras at the Playhouse", a friend said.

http://www.theindependent.com/news/...cle_f029f7f4-fb43-11e5-9eef-5f977cb633fb.html

more tidbits of info:

"What we know is that they went out to dinner, around 10 or so, at La Mesa, and had dinner there," said Baker's stepfather. "We were thinking they went downtown at Billy Frogg's, but we called and no cards were run. That, or they used cash, which doesn't help."

"They went to The Playhouse in Council Bluffs, and the staff there confirmed they were down there from 2:30 a.m. until they kicked everyone out at about 4:30 a.m. From there, they vanished."

Padron and Rodriguez live in Grand Island and were in town over the weekend, visiting and staying at Baker's home.

[Baker's girlfriend] said she saw pictures on Facebook of Padron and Rodriguez, but not Baker, around 1:00 a.m. Sunday. The pictures were taken at the Musette Bar in the Benson area.

http://www.ketv.com/news/search-con...adults-families-beg-for-publics-help/38874788

Sorry to say but I agree with those who previously said water needs to be checked.

The address of The Playhouse, where they were last seen, is 19201 Bunge Ave, Council Bluffs, IA. If you google the map, you can see there is water nearby, the biggest being the Missouri River.

If they were headed back to Nebraska from Council Bluffs, Iowa, they would have had to cross the Missouri River.

I wonder where exactly they would have headed after leaving the strip club. I would hope LE would have searched water nearby already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back