Identified! OH - Lorain Co., WhtFem UP14913, 16-36, off Rte 58, Mar'16 - Angela Hall

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
NamUs UP Case 14913

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14913

no_photo.png

Unidentified White female
* Found March 22, 2016 in Lorain County, OH
* Estimated Year of Death: 1993 to 1994
Estimated postmortem interval:2 Year
Probably year of death: 1996 to 2014

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: Adult - 16-36
* Approximate Height: Cannot Estimate
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Nothing

* Dentals: Dental information charting is available and entered

* Clothing/Jewelry: Piercings: stud type earring found
. Finger and toe nails: French Manicure artificial nails with sequins and daisy pattern

* DNA:
Sample submitted - Not yet submitted

Case History:
Skeletal remains found in farm field next to State Route 58 in Huntington Township, Ohio. Site separated from highway and drainage swale by border fencing.

I'm local to this general area and her name was one of the first I thought of....

BUT

....it's so odd that a little piece of land doesn't see another human for 20 years this isn't exactly a secluded area.....

The Peugeout (sp) watch.....a guess a woman can best answer this questions for me....how long have they been popular? Do women still wear watches? ..... I guess they could look at the watch and have an idea when it was made and that would narrow their 2-20 year window....

If they could narrow down a style, that would probably help. Google says that they're sold at target, and drug stores, and that they've been made since 1957.

The only people I know who wear watches these days are little old ladies. I'm sure other people wear watches too, I just don't know anyone.

^my thoughts exactly.....and would have been more the norm to wear a watch in late 90s than now....

I did the google search on the brand just wonder how common they are today/were in the late 90s.

I'm looking at Kimberly Ann Riley as possibly being Jane Doe, because of the fact she fits within the timeline, is a white female, wore fake nails, had piercings, disappeared from Lorain, Ohio and was 5'2.
http://charleyproject.org/cases/r/riley_kimberly.html
She went missing around Christmas, and clothes with these remains were definitely summer clothes, right?

Some are questioning the watch. Nurses often wear watches. What job did Kimberly have?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

About Jalate brand of clothing:

Sold in major department stores such as Macy’s and specialty retailers like Delia’s, Wet Seal and Arden B, JALATE offers hot new styles for every season.

http://jalate.com/sample-page

My thoughts: She has on matching bra and underwear from Victoria's Secret (usually mid $$). Jalate is sold at Macy's. The nails are acrylic. She seems to have taken good care of herself. This broach and watch are interesting though. They don't seem to suggest a youngish person.

I actually wore those broaches around 2004-6 and those shrugs were in style around the same time. Anyone missing around that time frame?

About Jalate brand of clothing:

Sold in major department stores such as Macy’s and specialty retailers like Delia’s, Wet Seal and Arden B, JALATE offers hot new styles for every season.

http://jalate.com/sample-page

My thoughts: She has on matching bra and underwear from Victoria's Secret (usually mid $$). Jalate is sold at Macy's. The nails are acrylic. She seems to have taken good care of herself. This broach and watch are interesting though. They don't seem to suggest a youngish person.

Hmmmm.... if this turns out to be a body that has been there for 20 years, I wonder if it could be related to the unsolved murder of Amy Mihaljevic. Amy's body was found, but her killer was not. I wonder if this could be a younger woman/teen (hence the tiny stature). I wish we knew what size the bra is. That might help determine age too.

Hmmmm.... if this turns out to be a body that has been there for 20 years, I wonder if it could be related to the unsolved murder of Amy Mihaljevic. Amy's body was found, but her killer was not. I wonder if this could be a younger woman/teen (hence the tiny stature). I wish we knew what size the bra is. That might help determine age too.
38B. I posted a link that has the most info, it's our county newspaper website. I'm on mobile so it's hard to copy everything. Link on first page.

This has more info than the standard news stations. http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2016/04/08/authorities-ask-for-help-identifying-body/

This article has a LOT of information, including good-quality photos of all the clothing and jewelry, an explanation of how the body was found, details about what they know, etc.

The youngest Carbuff always wears a watch. The funny thing is, if you ask him what time it is, he won't look at the watch. He'll pull out his phone and look at that :p

She went missing around Christmas, and clothes with these remains were definitely summer clothes, right?

Some are questioning the watch. Nurses often wear watches. What job did Kimberly have?

I agree about the summer clothes. I also remember those crochet look overlays being popular about ten to 15 years ago.

Center part of the bra looks different, but the cups look very similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back