533 users online (56 members and 477 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Ayden Avalos, 1, Los Angeles, 4 April 2016

Investigators are asking for the public’s help locating a mother and son reportedly kidnapped by the child’s father.
    Police said the abduction happened at or near 10400 South Hoover, Los Angeles. An Amber Alert has been issued for 1-year-old child's name is Ayden Avalos.
    They believe the man who abducted the pair is Luis Avalos, 21. He is possibly driving a 2006 Silver Chevrolet Impala, with California license plate number 7LPF713.
    He is considered to be armed and dangerous

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...374572771.html

ETA: Sorry, I can't get the photos embedded. Anyone?

Deleted: Somebody already bought the picture over, sorry. Thanks!

Prayers for little Ayden and his mother. I can't imagine how terrifying this must be for them!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you. More info:

The boy and his mother were allegedly in a car with his father, Luis Avalos, when the couple got into an argument, according to Officer Mike Lopez with the Los Angeles Police Department.
    The mother got out of the car and walked away after throwing her phone and purse at Avalos, Lopez said,
    When she realized she forgot the baby she went back to the car, Lopez said. The suspect then punched the woman and dragged her back into the car through the window and took off.

http://ktla.com/2016/04/04/chp-issue...n-los-angeles/

Oh no.

"Parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell."
    ~EMILY DICKENSON~

Sadly, she's probably used to that kind of treatment. I hope she gets herself and that sweet baby away from that monster.

This happened at 1:15 PM. I know it takes time for the amber alert, but really...NINE hours is just too long. And please tell me why the article says the mother FORGOT the baby...

Just got the Amber Alert on my phone. I hope they are found safely SOON!
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

I am on basement with what scanner info I have:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...7#post12450937

A reporter/news editor @KTLA (@jenniferthang) on Twitter is reporting that Luis Avalos is a gang member with firearm convictions.

Trying to search for arrest records, but Luis Avalos is a fairly common name and California is a large state.

To make LE's job less easier, Granada Hills Los Angeles just got hit with an earthquake.....

Updated 14 mins ago
    GRANADA HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
    An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 3.4 struck 5 miles northwest of Granada Hills on Monday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The quake struck at 9:50 p.m. and had a depth of 8.4 miles.

http://abc7.com/news/34-quake-hits-n...-says/1276706/

Yes, I felt that here in Simi Valley The mother has now been named in MSM as Sabrina Sanchez..the links provided have been updated. No further info that I can find.

Her mother witnessed the confrontation and heard her daughter scream, “let me go,” according to a news release from the LAPD.

Officers used the victim’s cell phone, which was left behind at the scene to call the suspect.

When he answered, police said Sanchez could be heard screaming and struggling in the background.

“The officers advised the suspect, they needed to speak to the victim. The suspect placed the call on speaker. When asked if she was okay (three times), the victim finally replied ‘I’m fine.’ The call was terminated. The officers attempted to call back several times and there was no answer,” the release stated.
    http://ktla.com/2016/04/04/chp-issue...n-los-angeles/

Sabrina Sanchez
    Attached Images Attached Images

It gets worse:

CHP said Luis Avalos is a documented gang member with prior convictions for domestic violence and firearm charges.

There is an active restraining order against Luis Avalos for both the victims, officials stated.

Luis Avalos is on probation for domestic violence, according to CHP.

Officials said Luis Avalos drove Sanchez and Ayden Avalos to her home. CHP stated Sanchez's mother heard a scream, looked outside, and witnessed her daughter getting out of Luis Avalos' car.

Sanchez was observed throwing her cellphone and purse to the ground and trying to run back to the car to grab Ayden Avalos, according to authorities.

Sanchez's mother heard her scream, "Let me go," as she watched Luis Avalos punch and force Sanchez through the window and into the car, officials said.

http://abc7.com/news/chp-issues-amber-alert-in-socal/1276701/

"I'm fine"... Typical abused woman. Incredibly sad, especially for that baby.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast