Identified! UK - Dwyran, Wales - Human Foot Found on Tan Y Foel Beach, Apr'16 - Richard Thomas

ElemenohP

Reaction score
Another foot? Wouldn't it be odd if it was the other one to the Bath foot! Unlikely.

What a strange coincidence! A second human foot found 260 miles away, just a month later! Quite bizarre.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr Thomas's death is not being treated as suspicious ................WHAT???

Am I right in thinking they haven't actually found the rest of his body, just his foot? How is that not suspicious?

Mr Thomas's death is not being treated as suspicious ................WHAT???

This reminds me of a man who was found dead in a village near me years ago. When it was first reported "his body parts were scattered around the village but his death is not thought to be suspicious" I thought the police must have been taking something weird. Turns out he had hung himself near a stream (under a bridge if I remember right) and over time his body, then his head had dropped down and been scavenged by animals, some had ended up in the water and were washed downstream. Something like that anyway.

However, in this case Mr Thomas had only been missing a week. So what caused his foot to be severed and where is the rest of him?!?

EDIT I read this bit wrong, he had in fact been missing for over 2 years...
North Wales Police said DNA testing has confirmed it is that of Richard Thomas, who was reported missing from his Bangor home on 31 December 2013.
Mr Thomas, who was then 47, was last seen in the Bangor area on seven days earlier.

I believe bodies in the sea do break apart, horrible though that sounds.

RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back