UT - 9 year old gang-raped by 4 men as mom smoked meth in garage *Arrests*

sfbaynancydrew

Reaction score
Sick, sick, sick. I pray this little girl is given as many social service resources as possible to help her heal and recover. Mom of the year needs to be charged for at least neglect I would think?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/0...l-on-easter-as-mom-allegedly-smoked-meth.html

The alleged incident occurred while the girl’s mother was hanging out with a friend she met while incarcerated. At one point the two went to a garage, allegedly to smoke methamphetamine, while the girl slept on a couch. It was at that point the four men allegedly brought the girl to a bedroom in the house and took turns raping and sodomizing her.

While one of the men was raping her, the girl later told police, he told her he would kill her if she reported the incident...

Speechless😢😢😢😢😢💔💔💔💔
This poor child.

Why wasn't the mother arrested? Child neglect, smoking Meth, whatever else they can charge her with.

I almost can't read these threads anymore. I hope she gets what she needs---- counseling and a responsive,loving family.

I know I can't follow, but I just wanted to add that this little girl is in my prayers. I pray she is placed in a safe and happy home with lots of love. Her maternal unit should be arrested and the 4 monsters should be locked away forever!

Grandmother of 9-year-old Utah girl allegedly raped by four men: ‘I want justice’ | fox13now.com
[...]
“My granddaughter doesn’t deserve to go through this," (her grandmother) said. "I’m very, very disgusted with people like that."

Corporal Brian Fletcher, Uintah County Sheriff's Office, said the young girl has been taken into state custody for the time being.

“Very heinous alleged crime that took place," he said. "Our investigators have worked very hard in order to make sure that the victim is taken care of.”

Fletcher said the age of the victim makes the alleged crimes all the more troubling.

“The victim's rights are paramount here, especially when we're dealing with children," he said. "It affects all of us when these crimes occur."

Embedded video & More@Link

http://fox13now.com/2016/04/03/gran...l-allegedly-raped-by-four-men-i-want-justice/

:tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How in the WORLD can there be FOUR grown men in the same place at the same time willing to violate a little girl like this?????

How in the WORLD can there be FOUR grown men in the same place at the same time willing to violate a little girl like this?????

I think they must be of a mind that they can do anything they want. I wonder if this has happened to other women who appeared at this house to do meth as part of the "cost" for smoking there. Predatory behavior encourages others in the same sphere to be predatory. Also, predators find/seek other predators as it allows easy access to victims. Drug addicts are often preyed upon because they want/need their drugs at any cost.

This poor child experienced horrific things because she had a mother who put her in this house. IMO, these guys thought they could do what they wanted b/c this mother would not want to give up her meth smoking venue more than she would protect her child.

Is it true that there are not charges against this mother? If so, can someone help me understand why.

A district judge moved a Uintah County gang rape case to Salt Lake City with hopes a larger selection pool would allow attorneys to finally seat jurors in an almost 2-year-old case fraught with jury selection issues.

Only 60 prospective jurors out of the 96-member selection pool showed up for the first day of the trial for the three men — Larson Rondeau, 38, Jerry Flatlip, 31, and Randall Flatlip, 27 — accused of gang-raping a 9-year-old girl in March 2016.

The men face first-degree felony counts of rape of a child and sodomy upon a child on allegations they held down and raped the girl in a home near 1000 South and 2000 West in Vernal when her mother went to the garage to smoke methamphetamine.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/12/...ake-city-after-juror-no-shows-force-mistrial/

New trial, bail hearing scheduled after no-show jurors prompt mistrial

A new trial and a bail hearing have been scheduled in Salt Lake City after a lack of jurors prompted a mistrial for three Vernal men accused of gang-raping a 9-year-old girl.

In a phone conference with 3rd District Judge Randall Skanchy on Thursday, an eight-day trial was scheduled to begin May 2 for Larson Rondeau, 38, Randall Flatlip, 27, and Jerry Flatlip, 31.

The men were due to face a trial in Park City last month, but when 36 potential jurors failed to appear for selection and a full jury could not be seated, a mistrial was declared.

Rather than try to find a new jury in the area, 3rd District Judge Edwin Peterson moved the case to Salt Lake City and later ordered the 36 no-show jurors to appear before him in court.

Peterson also noted in his decision that the three defendants have remained in jail since their April 2016 arrest, suggesting that the matter should be considered by whichever judge takes the case next.

A bail hearing before Skanchy on Jan. 24 was also scheduled during Thursday's call.

https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=46231078

I thought there was 4 men originally. What happened with [FONT=&quot]Josiah RonDeau, 20. I really thought the method taking mum would have been charged for at the least child abuse/child neglect. Shocking.[/FONT]

I know I can't follow, but I just wanted to add that this little girl is in my prayers. I pray she is placed in a safe and happy home with lots of love. Her maternal unit should be arrested and the 4 monsters should be locked away forever!

I am afraid to say locked away forever is not enough for me. I strongly believe the punishment should be a completely different one for whoever harms an innocent child.
JMO even if it is not politically correct.

Egg donor probably could easily be charged with pimping out her child.

Egg donor probably could easily be charged with pimping out her child.
Its another case where the mum does not have to account for putting her daughter in a deadly situation. If the mum had not exposed this little girl to these despicable individuals her daughter would have been safe from them.
How is she not accused of a lot more.

The trial began this week for three men accused of raping a 9-year-old while her mother smoked meth in a nearby garage.

The three -- Larson RonDeau, 38, Randall Flatlip, 28, and Jerry Flatlip, 31 -- have been accused of raping the young Utah girl after an Easter-egg hunt in March 2016. The girl, who has not been publicly identified because of her age, testified via video on Thursday that the men threatened to kill her and her family if she told anyone about the attack.

According to authorities, she told her mother two days later.

The girl's mother pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor child abuse charge for leaving the girl behind to use drugs with a friend she'd met during a prior stay in jail; the friend had been sharing the home with the three defendants.

She was sentenced to jail and drug treatment after the guilty plea. Her identity was also concealed to protect the identity of the young girl.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/03/trial-on-for-3-accused-girls-rape-while-mom-smoked-meth.html

On May 9, a five man, three woman jury delivered unanimous not guilty verdicts. Prosecutors admitted to the jury the case had little DNA or physical evidence, but urged them to consider the testimony of the girl, now aged 11.

The men will not be immediately released from jail following their acquittal as they still face other charges in Vernal’s 8th District Court.

[url]http://fox13now.com/2018/05/09/men-accused-of-gang-raping-9-year-old-girl-found-not-guilty/[/URL]

On May 9, a five man, three woman jury delivered unanimous not guilty verdicts. Prosecutors admitted to the jury the case had little DNA or physical evidence, but urged them to consider the testimony of the girl, now aged 11.

The men will not be immediately released from jail following their acquittal as they still face other charges in Vernal’s 8th District Court.

http://fox13now.com/2018/05/09/men-accused-of-gang-raping-9-year-old-girl-found-not-guilty/

Hmmm.

on may 9, a five man, three woman jury delivered unanimous not guilty verdicts. Prosecutors admitted to the jury the case had little dna or physical evidence, but urged them to consider the testimony of the girl, now aged 11.

The men will not be immediately released from jail following their acquittal as they still face other charges in vernal’s 8th district court.

[url]http://fox13now.com/2018/05/09/men-accused-of-gang-raping-9-year-old-girl-found-not-guilty/[/url]

omg!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back