1274 users online (196 members and 1078 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MI - Daniel Parks, 31, murdered, Davison, 5 April 2016 *Arrest*

A body was found today in Davison, Michigan. Right next door to me. In my neighbors shed. Unfortunately, I seen the young man face down. Not a sight I wanted to see. They haven't identified the body as of yet but looking around online, somebody said that it was their friend and they were missing in February but the police weren't even looking. My neighbor has been taken into custody for questioning but he is not yet a suspect.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde..._question.html

Oh holy moly 😐

How sad. How scary for you to know that he was killed near your home. RIP young man.

My 16 year old son and some of his friends have been over there helping the old man out with things around his house, taking his dogs out, and getting his mail. Never once was anything suspect about him. But then his ex-wife stopped me while getting my mail this evening and she had said that part of the reason for her divorcing him was because she was scared of him. He is a war vet and has been through and seen quite a lot. Now, I'm not saying he did it. But some things are just not adding up.

My heart is heavy for this young mans mother and all of his family. It hurts to know that he was reported missing in February but neither the Davison police nor the Michigan State Police have done anything to help.

Very sad story. RIP young man.

A 68-year-old Davison man has been arrested in connection to the incident, according to Davison Township police.
    Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/31654962/m...#ixzz453IluTvF
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

That is the man, Mr. Murphy's house where the body was found. He was only being taken in for questioning and not considered a suspect at this time.

However, from talking to another neighbor that I'm close with, I found out a few things. One, that Mr. Murphy allegedly asked my other neighbor that I'm close with to help him move the body. However, that neighbor called the police instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Simply_Red View Post
    That is the man, Mr. Murphy's house where the body was found. He was only being taken in for questioning and not considered a suspect at this time.

However, from talking to another neighbor that I'm close with, I found out a few things. One, that Mr. Murphy allegedly asked my other neighbor that I'm close with to help him move the body. However, that neighbor called the police instead.
    Interesting that he would ask someone for help to move a body and not realize that most people would not want to be involved or would call the police. I wonder if he has any dementia issues. So glad that your son and friends weren't harmed by him.

Oh my. . How scary.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    There are several missing persons in Michigan whose cases are mentioned on the Missing forum. I wonder if the deceased young man is among those missing?

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Man faces murder, mutilation charges after body found in shed

DAVISON TWP, MI -- Charges have been authorized against a 68-year-old Davison Township man after the discovery of a man in a shed at a Genesee County mobile home park.

Related: 68-year-old man arrested in connection with body found in shed

The Genesee County Prosecutor's Office has authorized charges against Michael O. Murphy of first-degree homicide, disinternment/mutilation of a dead body, and felony firearms.

Police have identified the victim as 31-year-old Clarkston resident Daniel Parks. An autopsy that's been completed indicated foul play...

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...art_river_home

Did these two know each other?

There haven't been updates on this story since yesterday. This article suggests that Parks is 38

Body of man found in shed in Davison Township identified

By NBC25 Newsroom |Thursday, April 7th 2016

DAVISON TOWNSHIP — Davison Township police have released the name of the man found dead in a shed in Davison Township on Tuesday.

The body of 38-year-old Daniel Parks of Clarkston was found at 129 Mountainwood in a shed...

http://nbc25news.com/news/local/body...hip-identified

Just_Simply_Red, do you have any new information on the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Simply_Red View Post

Well thank goodness the neighbor called. AND thank goodness nothing happened to your son or any of his friends. You just never know anymore!
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast