1026 users online (179 members and 847 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Parents of baby who died after they got drunk and forgot where he was avoid char

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmau View Post
    More from Ellmau's link:

[...]
    Coroner Alan Wilson recorded an open verdict after hearing from a pathologist that she believed he had died as a result of unsafe sleeping arrangements.
    Following the inquest, Neil said: ĎIt was Christmas and we both had more than we shouldíve, but neither of us was inebriated. I believe I had a fit. Thereís no way a four-week-old baby can make it from our room into Alexís room on his own. Itís a sheer impossibility.
    ĎOne of us had to have moved him but when I have a fit I canít remember half an hour before or after. I canít remember taking him in there, so thatís the most viable explanation. Itís the most sensible one.í
    [...]

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/06/parent...#ixzz459PYV8T6

The entire article is a must-read, if you can stomach it. My heart is broken for this precious little angel! I just do not understand why no charges were filed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

A fit? What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    My sentiments exactly! When I read that I almost fell out of my chair. It sounds like it's a pattern of behavior for her JMO. That said, if she's prone to anything that would endanger the welfare of her tiny infant, AND then she gets smashed on alcohol, why was she and hubby not held accountable?

What could this mean? A fit of rage? A seizure? What I do know is that it is inexcusable IMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    My guess would be, she had an alcoholic blackout. Walking around & functioning, but no memory of it later.

This quote - "when I have a fit I canít remember half an hour before or after" - suggests to me that she has these "fits" regularly.
    JMO. MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by sonjay View Post
    My guess would be, she had an alcoholic blackout. Walking around & functioning, but no memory of it later.

This quote - "when I have a fit I canít remember half an hour before or after" - suggests to me that she has these "fits" regularly.
    Those poor kids, having parents like that.