713 users online (106 members and 607 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Brooklyn Morrison, 13, Bristol, 6 April 2016

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Press Release -

The Bristol Tennessee Police Department is searching for a missing 13-year-old girl and her father, according to a news release.
    The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an AMBER Alert in the case.
    http://www.heraldcourier.com/news/br...c78a35910.html

https://www.facebook.com/TBInvestigation/

Bristol Tennessee Police Department plan to charge Mark Morrison with custodial interference and a violation of order of protection.

The TBI said Morrison has a violent criminal history with convictions for carnal knowledge of a child 13-15, robbery and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

“Morrison and his daughter were last seen in a 2004 Ford F150 extended cab pick-up, gray in color, with Tennessee registration TN Y9660N,” BTPD said in a news release. “The truck is a two-door extended cab, with a “Realtree” sticker in the rear window.”

http://wjhl.com/2016/04/06/bristol-p...year-old-girl/

Hmmm, if I am understanding the news article, the Order of Protection was just signed today. Had he been served and is that what set him off?

This teenager looks a bit hard to only be 13. She also looks like a feisty one who will try to get loose from Dad if she chooses.

Wonder if Brooklyn wanted to be with Dad, but Mom, as the custodial parent and with Dad's criminal history knew it wasn't a safe mixture?

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    Hmmm, if I am understanding the news article, the Order of Protection was just signed today. Had he been served and is that what set him off?

This teenager looks a bit hard to only be 13. She also looks like a feisty one who will try to get loose from Dad if she chooses.

Wonder if Brooklyn wanted to be with Dad, but Mom, as the custodial parent and with Dad's criminal history knew it wasn't a safe mixture?
    I think you may be on to something.

At 13, my dad couldn't have made me go somewhere I didn't want to, not without a struggle anyway. She may be small, but she looks feisty. Plus, from the way it's worded, it sounds like she went with him willing.

But that's just my opinion.

She posted on her (ex?) boyfriend's FB three hours ago (around 10:00pm EST). I hope that's a really good sign. I'm trying to figure out when she was last seen, what time? Does anyone know? One article linked above was "updated" about an hour ago. Maybe she posted BEFORE she disappeared?!

Be safe and find your way home, Brooklyn.
    Last edited by MamaJoJo; 04-07-2016 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJoJo View Post
    She posted on her boyfriend's FB three hours ago (around 10:00pm EST). I hope that's a really good sign. I'm trying to figure out when she was last seen, what time? Does anyone know? One article linked above was "updated" about an hour ago. Maybe she posted BEFORE she disappeared?!
    This article says she was "picked up" by her father at 4 pm (so 5 pm EST).
    http://wjhl.com/2016/04/06/bristol-p...year-old-girl/

Okay, so she has her phone or access to a computer (assuming it's her posting). What's going on? An Amber Alert indicates she's in danger. If she's freely posting on SM then hopefully she can freely go home. Question is: does she want to?

Read dad's Facebook, April 1 and February 13

https://m.facebook.com/mark.morrison.3910829?fref=nf

Authorities found the truck abandoned and believe her and her father are on foot.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/amber...girl/123538002

This could be as simple as a mother mad at dad for taking the girl.
    It appears to me that Brooklyn is on fb and might be with dad out of her own free will. However they should still contact authorities to iron all this out.
    I hope she's found safe and soon.

All MOO!

I wonder when the conviction of "carnal knowledge" occurred. If it happened in the last couple years, that's a huge concern. If it happened when he was 16, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post

She looks like a 13 year old trying to be in her twenties.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    This could be as simple as a mother mad at dad for taking the girl.
    It appears to me that Brooklyn is on fb and might be with dad out of her own free will. However they should still contact authorities to iron all this out.
    I hope she's found safe and soon.

All MOO!
    He is a noncustodial parent for a reason. I have a really bad feeling about this young lady in regard to his previous charges.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast