1230 users online (282 members and 948 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GA - Carter Johnson, 18 mos, Doraville, 1 April 2016

No photo yet.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...53/9105/screen

http://www.wtvm.com/story/31679321/a...f-doraville-ga

African-American toddler believed to be in extreme danger. Vehicle is a blue Kia Forte EX with Georgia plate PWD1468.

"Associated companion" is Willis Johnson, age 31.

DORAVILLE, GA. - An Amber Alert was issued for an 18-moth-old boy. Doraville Police say the toddler Carter Johnson was last seen April 1st.

The suspect is listed as 31-year-old Willis Anthony Johnson, described only as a black male.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/do...nger/126482500

ETA: I'm sure more info will be forthcoming, but it's curious Carter was last seen almost a week ago yet the Amber Alert was just activated. I wonder what prompted the extreme worry about him now.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 04-08-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Where is his mother, and she is she okay? I'm thinking they may have just found her not okay, hence the extreme danger.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Where is his mother, and she is she okay? I'm thinking they may have just found her not okay, hence the extreme danger.
    I hadn't thought of that scenario, but it sounds possible and would explain the odd timeline.

Finally a pic of the little one
    Attached Images Attached Images

What an absolute doll.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

According to the link the LDC was a scheduled pick up for visitation. Dad never showed for drop off. Of course it doesn't say when dad was supposed to return the child. If dad is so dangerous why was he allowed visitation? Where is mom? Is it believed just the child is in danger or are both dad and the child in danger?

I wonder why they believe the child is in danger. It kind of sounds like misuse of the amber alert or GA must have a pretty wide set of circumstances for which they issue an Amber Alert?

I hope everyone is safe.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Well, mom is okay thankfully

Thursday, the mother went before a Fulton County judge in an emergency hearing. At that time, the judge ordered an Amber Alert.

The suspect is listed as 31-year-old Willis Anthony Johnson, described only as a black male.

Suspect can be seen in this photo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Police tell us the child’s father, Willis Johnson, was supposed to drop the boy off to his mother at the Doraville Police Department on Sunday. They’ve used that location as a meeting point.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/deka...nger/202716095

There is a reason the station was the exchange point. But he did have visitation rights so I do not think he was previously considered by the courts to be a danger to his son. Something spurred the judge to issue the amber alert and something has changed leading authorities to believe Cater is now in possible danger.

I hope that they are wrong, and that dad is just making some really dumb decisions right now, that he comes to his senses and resolves this custody sitatution legally, through the courts.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    Well, mom is okay thankfully
    Very relieved to see that, thank you.

They were last seen in a blue Kia Forte EX but police have since located the vehicle at a family member's home and the two were not in it.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Police tell us the child’s father, Willis Johnson, was supposed to drop the boy off to his mother at the Doraville Police Department on Sunday. They’ve used that location as a meeting point.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/deka...nger/202716095

There is a reason the station was the exchange point. But he did have visitation rights so I do not think he was previously considered by the courts to be a danger to his son. Something spurred the judge to issue the amber alert and something has changed leading authorities to believe Cater is now in possible danger.

I hope that they are wrong, and that dad is just making some really dumb decisions right now, that he comes to his senses and resolves this custody sitatution legally, through the courts.
    The link in the above post has been updated. The vehicle in the amber alert has been located at a relatives, but the family member is not talking .

Per the link, the possible fear of danger is due to an 'alleged' physical incident between the boys parents. The amber alert was ordered by the family court judge.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

It is getting to be a scary time for divorced parents as this is happening too often!

The punishment for not returning your child at the designated time needs to be a hefty one! Everyone has a cell phone, and if you are running late, it takes one minute to call the other parent to be polite. No texts, a phone call only.

Hope this adorable child is found quickly and safe. It has been almost a week, not a good sign. Can the family members get in trouble for not cooperating and talking with the police?

I wonder if dad has familt/friends out of country.
    I do hope that this cutie pie is found safe.
    I'm still on the fence about this one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast