1290 users online (199 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93
Results 1,381 to 1,387 of 1387
    Quote Originally Posted by stillblv View Post
    Yes but does that make it premeditated? I'm not quite understanding that part of the arrest.

Not sure if you are replying to my post above but now I am not understanding? I was not talking about premeditation nor his arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by stillblv View Post
    Yes but does that make it premeditated? I'm not quite understanding that part of the arrest.
    What are you referring to specifically?

New thread is coming up. Start making your way over here: Thread #2

This one will close in a few minutes
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Jilllian is offline Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo7 View Post
    In response to a post about picking him and taking him back to her to shower before the game.

I doubt this was a possibility or probability. Lyne was last seen getting mail and telling neighbor that she was going to game. That was about 430ish. I believe from neighbor info. Even leaving Renton at this time on a Friday during rush hour would take an hour at least. So 3 hour round trip. Don't think so. Plus she wrote that she was still on date at around 1030pm.
    As I have learned, you can't rule anything out. I'm sure neighbors would have seen her car or a car at her house. Looking at google maps and the house based off the candlelight vigil. The driveway is short and is wide open to the street. The google
    maps image is heartbreaking with chalk drawings all over driveway. Hearts and flowers from those wonderful girls that will never be able to return home again.
    Right. Her neighbor saw her car pull in at midnight, and then leave again at 4:00 am. So 4 hours to kill her, cut her body up, package it and clean up, all while drunk, most likely. He made some big mistakes during clean-up. Very sloppy work.

Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    People had posted about Durst....killed all of them, didn't he change his school update to all of them.
    BBM--yikes! yes he did, you're right...
    M O O, as per usual

Quote Originally Posted by Stripehaven View Post
    But at trial, surely photos of his scratched face and chest will be entered into evidence. That's when it matters. To expose the scratches now might be very satisfying to those of us who are glad that Ingrid was able to inflict some pain on this POS. But the risk of prejudicing potential jurors is not worth it, IMO.
    I get it. Whatever helps justice be delivered.

This thread is now closed. Please continue on Thread #2
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93