910 users online (192 members and 718 guests)  

Websleuths News

Canada - Antoine Jarvis, 19, Laval, QC, 7 April 2016

Laval resident Antoine Jarvis, 19, has been missing since Thursday.

His family, including former Montreal Canadiens player Devante Smith-Pelly, fears for his safety as he takes antipsychotic medication.

Smith-Pelly asked for the public’s help in finding his cousin on Twitter. Jarvis was last seen Thursday morning at his family home in the Chomedey neighbourhood of Laval.

The man’s family is very concerned about Antoine Jarvis’s health, because he must take antipsychotic drugs.
    Antoine Jarvis was seen last Thursday morning at his family home in Chomedey.

Police believe he could be on Laval city buses.

Former Montreal Canadiens player Devante Smith-Pelly is making a new public appeal for help in finding his missing cousin...

Jarvis is described as six foot four inches tall and weighing 200 pounds. He is bilingual and has a tattoo on his chest of the word "arson."

LAVAL – Antoine Jarvis, 19, has been missing since April 7.

Thursday, Laval police, along with firefighters and a Sûreté du Québec (SQ) helicopter searched the banks of the Rivière des Prairies, not far from the Viau Bridge.

“Maybe the dam is the stop of the river for all things that go in the river,” said Grand’Maison.

“We hope that the body is here and found at this place.”

Officers said they do not suspect foul play, but said they haven’t ruled it out.

“At this particular moment, I don’t have information leading me to believe that there’s foul play involved,” said Boudreau.

“But we have to close every door.”

Bumping for this beloved young man.

Antoine Jarvis
    “I, as a mother, I know my son's alive," Palmer said resolutely on Sunday. "I know my son's alive. It's just a feeling that I have. I can't explain the feeling, but as a mother, you know.”

Antoine Jarvis has been missing since April 7.

He was last seen by a friend on a bus near the Lachapelle Bridge, which spans Rivere des Prairies.

His family is trying to keep from despondence as they continue to search for him—and they continue to ask for the public's help locating the missing 19 year old.

“I am just asking the public. There must be somebody that knows. There must have been somebody that saw something,” she said.

Family members say the six-foot-four teen was wearing a white winter coat when he was last seen. He is about 200 pounds, has black skin, brown eyes and short, buzzed hair.

His family says he is friendly but shy, and has a tattoo on the right side of his chest that reads 'Arson'. It's his stage name—his family says he loves to sing and rap, and is a passionate football fan.