MA MA - MacKenzie Timmons, 13, Arlington, 9 April 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
13-year-old MacKenzie Timmons from Arlington has been missing since Saturday and may be heading to Nashua, New Hampshire. MacKenzie Timmons was last seen wearing gray sweat pants and a white shirt with blue lettering.

mackenzie-timmons-1.jpg

http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/arlington-police-searching-for-missing-teen/208099757

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/10/missing-arlington-girl-mackenzie-timmons/

I hope she is okay... I can't find any updates.

Her current FB: Log in or sign up to view
NAME: MacKenzie Timmons (Kenzina Tha Don)

Even saw her comment on a article about herself being missing saying she ran away coz of foster care. Ill try and link the comment, not sure if it will work.
Dont think it did but if you go to NECN official Facebook page and search her name you will find the article and comment section

Her current FB: Log in or sign up to view
NAME: MacKenzie Timmons (Kenzina Tha Don)

Even saw her comment on a article about herself being missing saying she ran away coz of foster care. Ill try and link the comment, not sure if it will work.
Dont think it did but if you go to NECN official Facebook page and search her name you will find the article and comment section
Hello, I am a childhood friend of Kenzie's. I've been searching for her since 2013 when she initially went missing because I thought she was dead. I last heard from her when she was staying with a significantly older man, leading me to believe she was possibly being sex trafficked.

recently, I was made aware of her facebook page. It seems as though she has gone missing again and has been missing for at least a month. She hasn't responded to any friends or family and people are concerned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back