1478 users online (258 members and 1220 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

PA - Missing woman, 20's, Philadelphia, 8 April 2016

PHOTOS: WOMAN ABDUCTED IN HUNTING PARK, SUSPECT SOUGHT

Philadelphia police have released new surveillance photos showing a woman's abduction in Hunting Park as the search for the suspect continues.
    http://6abc.com/1283480/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh I hope this woman is found quickly. Scary.....

The abduction happened at 8:45 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of West Luzerne Street.

a man forced the woman into a green car, possibly a Toyota Camry, with a partial Pennsylvania tag KBL137.

She was last seen wearing a blue denim jacket, fitted T-shirt, jeans and pink sneakers, carrying a light-colored, tote-sized pocketbook.

The suspect is described as a black male, 20-25 years-of-age with short hair and a thin build. He was wearing a dark colored zip-up jacket with a light colored shirt underneath.

http://6abc.com/news/photos-woman-ab...480/#gallery-4

Oh my goodness! I hope they find her quickly! They seen to have lot's of good information (partial plates, vehicle, video). Praying for this woman!

This abduction took place on Friday and it's now Monday. How has anyone not reported a woman missing or may know who this is from watching the video?

I have seen nothing on the news about this.

From the pictures and report I get the sense that the victim may know her abductor or know who sent him.

Domestic situation? If so, I hope she is not too scared to kick him to the curb and come forward to get the protection she appears to need.
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

The story linked at the top has been updated. She's been deemed safe and was apparently not "abducted".

I wonder if the dude may have been a caregiver of sorts, like the woman has a disability and had walked away from a home or program and he was responsible for her supervision?

I mean it could easily have been a domestic thing too, but the way the article is worded is kinda weird for that. Beats me.

Glad to hear she's safe!
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.