621 users online (82 members and 539 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

OK, I'll blab some more. This man was high up in Russian power circles, sort of 'star maker' in terms of media exposure for Putin, founded RT television etc. He's rich, owns a lot of US real estate, particularly in the LA (media central) area. He 'dies' by blunt force trauma in Nov in a middling hotel in a pretty safe part of DC. Not much stink made by anyone, including the Russians who have a 'report' that he died of a heart attack, even though no cause of death is given stateside for a while later. I think most people (including me) thought it was another 'Kremlin' job, but now I'm not so sure. I can't find anything about a funeral, state or otherwise. This man has a son who's a director in Hollywood, a high profile girlfriend etc. No one says goodbye? I think it would be hard to keep the body of such a man from loved ones for very long without some notoriety. If the Kremlin did it, they've done better than beating a guy up, then saying 'heart attack'. I'm not sure they'd be up to an assassination on US soil. I think maybe he's in Hawaii under WPP. He would be a treasure trove of info. Thoughts anyone?
    Last edited by snowleopard; 04-21-2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: boo boo

I remember reading a short news story about this when it first happened, but honestly haven't read anything since then. I am very ​intrigued though and will do some reading and searching when I have time tomorrow. Thanks for bringing this to attention! Hopefully, I will have something intelligent to add to the discussion then.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    I remember reading a short news story about this when it first happened, but honestly haven't read anything since then. I am very ​intrigued though and will do some reading and searching when I have time tomorrow. Thanks for bringing this to attention! Hopefully, I will have something intelligent to add to the discussion then.

Thanks KayElJay! It was getting a little lonely here I think you hit the nail on the head, it's a very intriguing case with astonishingly little 'buzz' given the current world situation. I guess that's why it so intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
    Thanks KayElJay! It was getting a little lonely here I think you hit the nail on the head, it's a very intriguing case with astonishingly little 'buzz' given the current world situation. I guess that's why it so intriguing.
    Middling hotel in DC? Possibility of a meetup with a opposite/same sex prostitute? Beating/rough sex gone wrong (with or without robbery) and subsequent death? Given the current climate in Russia toward gay people and Putin's portrayal of himself, his government and his country as the world's latest strong man/men, such a scandal would be embarassing.

(Besides they would have given him a cup of polonium tea had the Russians really wanted him dead. Although that and a ricin infusion have become more than a little passé.
    Last edited by Bohemian; 04-29-2016 at 10:51 PM.

I found another article on this. It's surprising that there is so little about this (I vaguely remember hearing about it ages ago)
    https://www.rt.com/news/338375-death...atural-causes/
    That seems to be the most recent article about the investigation. The most recent article about him is about how his yacht has been sold. Which is several million dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a news report regarding Putin's car/driver today. I'll post something if it is confirmed by more 'mainstream' sources. Finding nothing on Lesin after April or so.....blows my mind!

Okay, only tabloid level stuff on the driver, but here's the official report on Lesin's death. It says he died of a head injuries after a period of heavy drinking. It's plausible, but I still can't shake my heavy dose of suspicion. https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...aa5_story.html