1042 users online (232 members and 810 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IN - 5 Teens and a Van, Valparaiso, 9 April 2016

Briana Conners, 16, Haley Conners, 15, and Madelyn Conners, 13, all sisters, as well as Haley’s boyfriend, Dylan Sadlofsky, 15, and a friend, Trinity Castilleja, 14 are all missing,

The girls took their grandfather's red 2008 Dodge Caravan, which has an Illinois license plate of A644395.

None of the girls has a drivers license, and their destination is uncertain though could be Florida.

570d390e6bfa4.image.jpg 570d390e3c3db.image.jpg 570d390e1beea.image.jpg
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 04-12-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Has this been issued as an amber alert?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What in the heck are they up to?!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Briana Conners, 16, Haley Conners, 15, and Madelyn Conners, 13, all sisters, as well as Haley’s boyfriend, Dylan Sadlofsky, 15, and a friend, Trinity Castilleja, 14 are all missing,

The girls took their grandfather's red 2008 Dodge Caravan, which has an Illinois license plate of A644395.

None of the girls has a drivers license, and their destination is uncertain though could be Florida.

570d390e6bfa4.image.jpg 570d390e3c3db.image.jpg 570d390e1beea.image.jpg
    Reminds me of the Pike County Kentucky teens who ran away and ended up killing the Jehovah Witness family in Tennessee. I knew Jason Bryant family well. They used to be our neighbors.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    What in the heck are they up to?!

Spring Break week??

My number one question is why would three siblings take off? I wonder if there are any other siblings at home.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    What the heck? I'm sure all these kids have phones and that they are being pinged. LE should have them rounded up soon.

I'm worried about a car accident happening. I don't think they'll be on the road for very much longer though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    I'm worried about a car accident happening. I don't think they'll be on the road for very much longer though.
    I am also worried about an accident - speeding and not having licenses. LE has to be closing in on them.

Maydelyn posted on 4/10...hoping they are all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by silversurvivor View Post
    Has this been issued as an amber alert?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I think this is more of an APB or BOLO situation than an Amber Alert.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Reminds me of the Pike County Kentucky teens who ran away and ended up killing the Jehovah Witness family in Tennessee. I knew Jason Bryant family well. They used to be our neighbors.
    You are kidding! I live in Greeneville. Our local paper still gives us an update on the sole survivor. He is 22 now, lives in Sweden with an aunt and uncle and is in a wheelchair due to injuries he received that night in 1997.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Spring Break week??
    Spring break was last week.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast