1237 users online (250 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - Eugene, Two dead after shooting at Emerald Park

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/loc...-road.html.csp

"Shooter kills himself after shooting two others, one fatally"
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

"Witnesses said the alleged shooter claimed the group of people was making fun of him.

LCSO said the alleged shooter lived across from the park and said they have responded to altercation at that residence before."

- See more at: http://www.kezi.com/news/BREAKING_He....ZylmHYTK.dpuf

(Lane County sheriff's department is LCSO. This neighborhood is still only partially incorporated into the city of Eugene, which turns out weird because your lot might be in city limits but your next door neighbor might not be but their other neighbor is. Only messes with me in terms of not getting a free public library card boo!)
    Last edited by flourish; 04-13-2016 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Because I just wasn't long-winded enough apparently
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.