1537 users online (310 members and 1227 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Haven't got a good feeling about this case - really hope im wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    ....a continued argument with a neighbor?.....this sounds bad.

ETA....I'm sure glad I live in the eastern part of the state....the western side seems to have gone crazy lately. Too many weird occurrences, murders, disappearances etc. Beautiful couple.....hope they are found quickly.
    It is actually fairly constant, but not all of it makes the news.

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieLouiseXx View Post
    Haven't got a good feeling about this case - really hope im wrong!
    Both vehicles missing is unusual.

They were last seen Monday at 11 a.m. and were supposed to go to a concert with their neighbors later that day, but never showed up.

It is not known if the dispute with the neighbor at the end of a rural Whitman Road is connected to their disappearance.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/arlington-...nday/214988488

Neighbors reported the couple missing Tuesday afternoon after finding their livestock untended.

Shunn went to work Monday, but he failed to show up Tuesday at his job at an aircraft-interior refurbishing firm in Kirkland. Meantime, Patenaude was last seen about 1 p.m. Monday near the couple’s home in the 27800 block of Whitman Road, near the site of the Oso mudslide.

Court records show the couple are now embroiled in a legal dispute with neighbors, some of whom Shunn and Patenaude claim have repeatedly trespassed on their property near the Stillaguamish River with recreational vehicles and unleashed dogs. A trial on the civil case has been set for later this year.

A neighbor had “harassed Monique and is not a good guy. He is squatting on a property adjacent to Pat and Monique’s,” Erik Shunn said. ”He is missing too and I think if they can find him, we will get some answers.”

Reached by phone Wednesday afternoon, a neighbor named as a defendant in the couple’s lawsuit said he didn’t know anything about their disappearance. “I know police are investigating it and doing everything they can, other than that, I don’t really have any comments.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...s-office-asks/

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Neighbors reported the couple missing Tuesday afternoon after finding their livestock untended.

Shunn went to work Monday, but he failed to show up Tuesday at his job at an aircraft-interior refurbishing firm in Kirkland. Meantime, Patenaude was last seen about 1 p.m. Monday near the couple’s home in the 27800 block of Whitman Road, near the site of the Oso mudslide.

Court records show the couple are now embroiled in a legal dispute with neighbors, some of whom Shunn and Patenaude claim have repeatedly trespassed on their property near the Stillaguamish River with recreational vehicles and unleashed dogs. A trial on the civil case has been set for later this year.

A neighbor had “harassed Monique and is not a good guy. He is squatting on a property adjacent to Pat and Monique’s,” Erik Shunn said. ”He is missing too and I think if they can find him, we will get some answers.”

Reached by phone Wednesday afternoon, a neighbor named as a defendant in the couple’s lawsuit said he didn’t know anything about their disappearance. “I know police are investigating it and doing everything they can, other than that, I don’t really have any comments.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...s-office-asks/
    BBM
    Very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica Me Crazy View Post
    BBM
    Very interesting!
    I know, I can't tell if the story is talking about 2 neighbors or one. Is there 1 neighbor who harassed Monique and is also missing and that is what the other neighbor is saying or is the neighbor reached by phone the same neighbor that Pat's brother says is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    I know, I can't tell if the story is talking about 2 neighbors or one. Is there 1 neighbor who harassed Monique and is also missing and that is what the other neighbor is saying or is the neighbor reached by phone the same neighbor that Pat's brother says is missing.
    I was confused too but I think it's two neighbors - the civil case neighbor isn't the neighbor that is missing...I think!

The neighbor missing too is VERY concerning to me!! But, maybe that leads to hope that they are all alive. This just sounds like a scary situation to me. I just don't have a good feeling about it.

Have they hunted for them with drones yet?
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/?t...ay&nid=2464289

Around 7 pm Wednesday night Erik Shunn posted a message of thanks on his Facebook page for the outpouring of love and concern for his family members:
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

They were scheduled to be in court last week for a hearing regarding an ongoing land dispute with a neighbor. The hearing was later rescheduled for May.

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201...WS01/160419602

I am having trouble copying and pasting. April 13 Seattle Times says both cell phones are turned off. This isn't looking good IMO.

I have a bad feeling about this. hope I'm wrong.

What's in the water in Snohomish county?
    Had its fair share of headline space in the last few months.

Neighbor disputes make me feel very uncomfortable...It's amazing how worked up people can get about the daily small-stuff.
    I have a relatively sane friend who admitted to putting a dead bird (that she'd found incidentally) on a neighbor's doorstep because they'd cut down a tree!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, but it can also can simmer for years until something snaps.

Talking about this case on NG right now!!!

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast