1128 users online (212 members and 916 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Dylan Stickley, 18, Raytown, 10 April 2016

Dylan Stickley was last seen by family members on Sunday, April 10. He has brown eyes, standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing 125 pounds. He was last seen wearing a multi-colored polo shirt, tan cargo pants, and yellow Nike shoes.

Hes on medication for seizures but his mother says its been five days since hes had the medication, If he goes cold turkey off of it, the chances of a seizure is much higher."

Friends of Stickley said theyre afraid he ran away into the woods. He lied about where he went and kind of left out of nowhere, said a friend.

http://fox4kc.com/2016/04/13/police-...of-medication/
    http://fox4kc.com/2016/04/13/family-...orries-deepen/

“I’m hoping he just wants some place to feel safe. I want him to know he’ll be safe here,” David Gildehaus said of his friend who he last saw on Saturday around noon.
    http://fox4kc.com/2016/04/13/family-...orries-deepen/

Hope they find this young man soon.
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

He posted a selfie on 04/11 at around 1:15 p.m.

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.stickley.7
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

That was his mom/step-mom posting the updated photo - he did not post to his facebook. His parents have his phone (it was taken as punishment for not turning in homework).
    Always do the right thing. It will gratify some, and astound others...

13001040_10208832548269068_6597044265929753591_n.jpg
    Nicole Cantwell
    Yesterday

****UPDATE below original post 4/13/2016 9:34PM****

URGENT MEDICAL CONDITION ENDANGERED PERSON - We need prayers and for you to share this post. Dylan Stickley left home Saturday 4/9/2016 at 11am. Dylan had a Brain Tumor back in December, at that time he was put on Anti-Seizure medication. Sat he went to a friends house, then over to another friends house who then proceeded to lie to Justin Cantwell and I and tell us Dylan was not there. Sunday at 2ish pm we went back to said friends house (Cole Dozier). Cole claims he was at his house until Sunday afternoon at 2pm. We've filed a missing persons report. I've been speaking with all his known friends. 5 of his friend and Justin and I spent all of Sunday afternoon searching for him. His last known whereabouts are near the Mc D's on Blue Ridge Blvd In Raytown MO. He has not had his medication for nearly 72 hours now. Without this medication he will have another Seizure. HE CAN NOT BE WITHOUT THIS MEDICATION ANY LONGER. We've been told to move his vehicle so it is now at home. It killed me to move our only connection and way of getting his meds to him but the parents requested we move it. He is also on Antibiotics still due to an infection from the Brain Surgery. While these medicine's are not as DIRE as the Anti-Seizure he still needs them.
    Please send me a message if you know ANYTHING. We are #1 concerned about his health and well being.
    I have his phone so any updates on his profiles are from me. Please HELP by sharing this post and getting the word out there that he needs his medication!

I have to THANK everyone who shared, we finally got some media attention. Today we had three news vans's out there covering the story, the K9 search and rescue teams as well as about 30 volunteers putting up 850 fliers all over Raytown area
    Always do the right thing. It will gratify some, and astound others...

Stickley was last seen in the backyard of his friend’s house off Blue Ridge Blvd. The backyard butts up to a wooded area and that's where searchers are concentrating their efforts.

[His mother] last saw her son around 11 Saturday morning. Saturday night, she started calling his friends, all of whom said they hadn't seen Stickley. His mother has now learned her son stayed the night at one of those friends’ houses. It's believed he was there until Sunday afternoon.

Friends said Stickley told them he was running away but wouldn't say why. They say Stickley asked them not to tell his parents where he was.

Now more than three days have passed and those friends are worried, helping hand out flyers to find Stickley, get him his medication, and hopefully, get him home.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/31716139/p...for-his-safety

I live close to Raytown. It is not a very good area. I read that he told his friends he was running away, He is 18 why would he need to run away?

Omg his poor parents. I hope they find him well, I would hate for the friends who lied for him to have to carry that kind of guilt around for the rest of their lives.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by atm9533 View Post
    I live close to Raytown. It is not a very good area. I read that he told his friends he was running away, He is 18 why would he need to run away?
    Well they took his cell phone from him.
    Seems they have control over him.
    Maybe he wants some freedom!

Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    Omg his poor parents. I hope they find him well, I would hate for the friends who lied for him to have to carry that kind of guilt around for the rest of their lives.

Maybe the friends know more then we do about what his situation is!

sometimes ppl with medical issues get watched to closely... Sometimes they need some space esp at 18 yrs of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Maybe the friends know more then we do about what his situation is!

sometimes ppl with medical issues get watched to closely... Sometimes they need some space esp at 18 yrs of age.
    I agree Eileen730 but I'm thinking what if he seizes in the forest? This could very well go south fast. I hope to god he's still hiding at friends houses and if there is a situation at home that the friends confide in a parent for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Well they took his cell phone from him.
    Seems they have control over him.
    Maybe he wants some freedom!

Just a thought!
    18 or not. My house my rules.
    I hope he is found safe. How scary for him and his parents.

All MOO!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    18 or not. My house my rules.
    I hope he is found safe. How scary for him and his parents.

All MOO!

Well there is a reason he feels he has to run away!
    And it appears his friends are protecting him.

I just think there is a little bit more to the story!

In my home its my house my rules also but sometimes u need bend the rules a bit!

Raytown teenager found safe

A Raytown teenager who was reported missing earlier this week has been found safe, according to authorities.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...#storylink=cpy

Thank you Lord! I hope his parents go easy on him. imo

Yey. So glad.