AR AR - Little Rock, BlkFem Skel UP2865, 18-40, behind vacant house, clothes, Reeboks, bracelet, Aug'02

Any123

Reaction score
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2865

The skeleton of a black woman between eighteen and forty years of age was discovered in Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas on August 18, 2002. She had been shot in the head and was hidden underneath a pile of insulation. She wore several articles of clothing, some which were designed for men. Several pennies and a dollar bill were found in the pockets of her shirt and windbreaker pants. Her nose had been broken and her septum was reportedly slanted to the left side. Multiple ribs had previously healed from fractures.

I was browsing in the Lost and Found thing for Namus and came across this case again. Minnie Taylor, from El Dorado, AR, fits the description well. Height is basically right on. Just over a month and a half from disappearance to discover, and she's not in the rule-outs.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9984/

DNA appears to be available for both.

I have submitted Minnie Taylor as a possible match for this UID.

3445DFAR_LARGE.jpg

This match has previously been submitted and forwarded to law enforcement, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thumbnail

Still unsolved so I guess Minnie Taylor (suggested above) was a ruleout
Unidentified Person Case (namus.gov)

Clothing and Accessories
Item - 1 set of dark blue appearing nylon overpants with velcro fastener was around the ankles-size men's medium-Medina brand, 1 pair of Arizona wide leg carpenter jeans with a black leather belt, 1 brown shirt-size large-"Lamode"-emblem over left breast area, 1 - On the Body

Footwear - 1 pair of white with blue trim tennis shoes-Rebok brand-size 8 wide and 1 sock present in one of the tennis shoes. - On the Body

Jewelry - 1 penny found in pants pocket and a dollar bill folded up into one of the leg pockets. 7 pennies found in right front pocket of jacket. Separately noted was a gold and silver tone bracelet. - On the Body

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back