Recovered/Located UT - Connie Cawley, 38, St. George, 13 April 2016 - missing again 21 Jan 2019

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search underway for missing Centennial Park woman
missing-Connie-Cawley-FI-1290x726.jpg

Authorities are asking for the public’s help in locating a woman reported missing Wednesday evening from her home in Centennial Park, Arizona.
Search and rescue personnel began looking for Connie Cawley, 36, around 8:35 p.m. after the woman’s friends reported she did not return home after going on a walk.
http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...erway-for-missing-hildale-woman/#.VxAqDTArKUn

Connie Cawley is the second wife of Michael Cawley and part of the polygamist family who was profiled on National Geographic's Polygamy USA.

Cawley's first and second wives said they agree with their husband's viewers.

"This is where I choose to be. ... I truly am happy with this lifestyle. I truly would be unhappy in something different, I truly would," Rose said. "Living in a monogamous lifestyle simply would not be full enough for me."

"This is our version of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness," added Connie Cawley, Michael's second wife. "And really if everyone else is entitled to that, so are we

http://abcnews.go.com/US/modern-pol...lists-seek-shed-stereotypes/story?id=19322087

missing again...

She was last seen wearing a full-length flower print skirt, a white top with a lime green vest and a black coat. Cawley was on foot when she disappeared. She is 5 foot 6 inches tall, with brown hair and blue eyes and has a fair complexion.

She was last seen Monday near Costco.

__

Cawley went missing once before in April 2016 and was found a day later, eight miles from her home in Centennial Park, Arizona. At the time, authorities said the circumstances surrounding her disappearance were unusual and added she was known to experience depression.

Cawley may be experiencing postpartum depression.

St. George Police searching for missing woman, seek public’s help

50497941_2323370584363087_5470756645304795136_o.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member