857 users online (107 members and 750 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    628

    Canada - Bob Smellie, 65, St. Charles, ON, 11 April 2016

    Sudbury.com: Missing St. Charles man: Wife frantic to find her husband

    A St. Charles woman says her 65 year old husband is missing after travelling to North Bay, and she fears foul play.


    (Bob's car)
    Last edited by ElemenohP; 04-15-2016 at 02:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    4,502
    I wish people wouldn't buy/sell vehicles online, or at least make sure you meet up at the police station parking lot for goodness sakes. I hope he's ok

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    4,502
    Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    I wish people wouldn't buy/sell vehicles online, or at least make sure you meet up at the police station parking lot for goodness sakes. I hope he's ok

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    And, he has no cell phone according to his wife because she gave him 4 quarters to call for a ride if he sold truck. So even if he had a medical episode or accident he can't reach anyone..
    Edited to add I am aware that I responded to myself. I'm not crazy, it was an accident with Tapatalk...really.
    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ninij9; 04-15-2016 at 02:48 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,256
    Oh no.....not again. I hope Bob is found quickly.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,071
    Just giving a bump as it's being tweeted now with the #timbosma hashtag.

    I will admit this one feels more like misadventure than foul play, but it's very very odd that he didn't have a cellphone.

    (There IS a note of hinky for me here, but not in the Bosma sense. Sorry to type that.)

    Here's another article.

    https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/w...edium=facebook
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    Just giving a bump as it's being tweeted now with the #timbosma hashtag.

    I will admit this one feels more like misadventure than foul play, but it's very very odd that he didn't have a cellphone.

    (There IS a note of hinky for me here, but not in the Bosma sense. Sorry to type that.)

    Here's another article.

    https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/w...edium=facebook
    BBM. Me too, a little. I find it strange that the wife's fb she says she has posted the only picture she has of him. It is so tiny and grainy. Strange to me that a wife only has one picture of her husband.

    MOO.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bel Aire, Kansas
    Posts
    7,411

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,317
    Maybe they're just not into techno gadgetry. I wonder if she means that she has only one picture that she can share online. I noticed that she keeps reposting the same thing on her fb.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    I also get a sense of hinky especially after reading the kijiji ads.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss3 View Post
    I also get a sense of hinky especially after reading the kijiji ads.
    How so?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,317
    Is there a link to the kijiji ads?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss3 View Post
    I also get a sense of hinky especially after reading the kijiji ads.
    There was one ad and there is nothing wrong with it. I hope the man is found safe.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Wantagh, New York
    Posts
    4,502
    I don't notice anything hinky IR strange about the ad either. ??

    Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Sorry, I meant the previous ads from the same poster. There's one asking for a ride.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-17-2017, 04:33 PM
  2. Found Deceased Canada - Sandy Luong, 23, Markham, Ont, 12 April 2016
    By dotr in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2016, 01:13 AM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 09:09 PM