FL FL - Broward Co., Wht/HispMale Skeletal 1183UMFL, 25-40, Oct'75

Springrain

Who was she? Pregnant & stabbed to death
Reaction score
I was unable to find a thread for this guy on here; as always, please delete if there already is one.

While I was searching for UIDs who may be Kenneth Lee GautierI came across this guy. I think they're a decent match.

- Kenneth went missing from Ruskin, FL; this guy was found in Broward County, which, according to Google Maps, is about 3 1/4 hours away.
- Kenneth disappeared in May/June 1975; this UID was found in October 1975. The UID was estimated to have died 1-3 months before discovery which would place date of death around July to September. That would correspond with Kenneth's LKA date.
- They both had long, brown hair.
- I think there's a pretty good facial resemblance with 1183UMFL's recon.
- Only thing is, height is 4'' off. That could be explained by decomposition, 1183UMFL was skeletal so height would be an approximation anyway.
- Kenneth's DNA and dentals are not in NamUs; neither are the UID's.

What do you all think?
attachment.php

Attachments

• collage-2016-04-16.jpg
    collage-2016-04-16.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 81
Here's his Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33291 (DNA says "Initial inquiry underway")

And the UID: https://identifyus.org/cases/4925 (DNA says "Sample available - Not yet submitted)

The fact that they're looking for DNA for Gautier suggests that someone else might have made this connection recently. He was entered on the 11th, so less than a week ago.

Saw that when I made Kenneth's thread; I hope Kenneth gets found, and I hope this UID gets found (regardless of whether they are the same person).

I noticed Kenneth has missing fingers; but that might not be noticed on skeletal remains, I think

There's a few other possible issues here. It doesn't mention a previous broken back on the UID. The height is off by five inches, and the estimated age is off by five years. Namus also lists the post-mortem interval as two years, though that could just be an error.

Here's his Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33291 (DNA says "Initial inquiry underway")

And the UID: https://identifyus.org/cases/4925 (DNA says "Sample available - Not yet submitted)

The fact that they're looking for DNA for Gautier suggests that someone else might have made this connection recently. He was entered on the 11th, so less than a week ago.

Both pages are still visible and they both have DNA now, so apparently it wasn't a match.

Saw that when I made Kenneth's thread; I hope Kenneth gets found, and I hope this UID gets found (regardless of whether they are the same person).

I noticed Kenneth has missing fingers; but that might not be noticed on skeletal remains, I think
Currently University of North Texas is trying to secure DNA from his remains. This is the closest unidentified to my brother Kenneth.

There's a few other possible issues here. It doesn't mention a previous broken back on the UID. The height is off by five inches, and the estimated age is off by five years. Namus also lists the post-mortem interval as two years, though that could just be an error.
He is 6'. was born 4/8/55 and was 20 when he went missing in '75.

Here's his Namus: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (DNA says "Initial inquiry underway")

And the UID: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (DNA says "Sample available - Not yet submitted)

This UID was shot in the head. The body was so decomposed and apparently they are having trouble getting DNA. The body is currently at University of North Texas for DNA results.

I was unable to find a thread for this guy on here; as always, please delete if there already is one.

While I was searching for UIDs who may be Kenneth Lee GautierI came across this guy. I think they're a decent match.

- Kenneth went missing from Ruskin, FL; this guy was found in Broward County, which, according to Google Maps, is about 3 1/4 hours away.
- Kenneth disappeared in May/June 1975; this UID was found in October 1975. The UID was estimated to have died 1-3 months before discovery which would place date of death around July to September. That would correspond with Kenneth's LKA date.
- They both had long, brown hair.
- I think there's a pretty good facial resemblance with 1183UMFL's recon.
- Only thing is, height is 4'' off. That could be explained by decomposition, 1183UMFL was skeletal so height would be an approximation anyway.
- Kenneth's DNA and dentals are not in NamUs; neither are the UID's.

What do you all think?
attachment.php

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
upload_2021-1-4_2-29-17.jpegupload_2021-1-4_2-29-30.jpeg
Male, White / Caucasian

Date Body Found:
October 8, 1975
Location Found: Broward, Florida
Estimated Age Range (Years):25-40
Estimated Year of Death: 1973-1975
Estimated PMI: 2 Years
Estimated Height: 5' 7"(67 inches)
Weight/Hair/Eyes: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances of Recovery: Found 1 mile east of U.S. 27 south of Griffin Road

This UID was shot in the head. The body was so decomposed and apparently they are having trouble getting DNA. The body is currently at University of North Texas for DNA results.
@othram looks like a case for you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back