684 users online (93 members and 591 guests)  

Websleuths News

by the bay

NJ - Ivan Kaltunevich, Princeton Junction, 15 April 2016

Vermont State Police were called to a residence on Blueberry Hill Road in Shaftsbury Friday for a vehicle parked on the property. The suspected operator of the vehicle, Ivan Kaltunevich of Princeton Junction, N.J, was unable to be located anywhere in the area. Police said he was scheduled to attend college classes in New Jersey on Friday, but he did not attend.

Kaltunevich does not have any ties to the region.

He was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and black shoes. His vehicle is a 2006 Nissan 350 that is silver in color and has New Jersey registration.

Last edited by JerseyGirl; 04-16-2016 at 08:48 AM.

East Tennessee
    This does not sound good. Students are getting more near to the end of a semester and possible grade-panic or stress in interpersonal relationships can rise.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

A New Jersey man who was reported missing Friday night has been found and now faces charges in connection with a home break-in, according to Vermont State Police.

Ivan Kaltunevich was located in Manchester on Saturday and was allegedly wearing clothes that had been recently stolen from a Shaftsbury home...