739 users online (89 members and 650 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I have a stupid question. LE has indicated that they "have the DNA". If I Recall Correctly, they also indicated that the Perp was male. Obviously, the boyfriend's DNA was all over the house since he was there often. Has LE "cleared" him or does anyone have the impression that the boyfriend is cleared? How would LE be able to differentiate between the boyfriend's DNA and the Perp?

To add a couple other thoughts to my post above: Was boyfriend ever asked for DNA sample? Did he volunteer a DNA sample? Where did LE find the DNA that they suspect is the perp's? That's what confuses me - "how do they know which DNA is the perp and which DNA is not?" Also, I am following another case on web sleuths and just prior to the victim's murder the husband made the same overtures of concern for the the victim's safety...."i told her to get an alarm" "I told her to be careful". Almost feigning concern and setting the stage....JMO. Unrelated. Does AF family still own the house where the crime took place? Is it for personal reasons or is it to have the scene available if they go to trial? What are others thoughts??

The last I heard the family still owned the home. I have not heard that it's been sold or that it is for sale. The way they tell DNA from the boyfriend is to get a sample from him. Then compare to DNA from the crime scene. There must be some sort of DNA left on Allison or somewhere in the crime seen that police assume it is from the killer. Then compare the crime scene DNA with people known to Allison or possible suspects. Each people has unique DNA ( except for identical twins/triplets because they all came from the same cells).

Quote Originally Posted by DBLG View Post
    To add a couple other thoughts to my post above: Was boyfriend ever asked for DNA sample? Did he volunteer a DNA sample? Where did LE find the DNA that they suspect is the perp's? That's what confuses me - "how do they know which DNA is the perp and which DNA is not?" Also, I am following another case on web sleuths and just prior to the victim's murder the husband made the same overtures of concern for the the victim's safety...."i told her to get an alarm" "I told her to be careful". Almost feigning concern and setting the stage....JMO. Unrelated. Does AF family still own the house where the crime took place? Is it for personal reasons or is it to have the scene available if they go to trial? What are others thoughts??
    They have the boyfriend's DNA AND they have the killer's DNA.

From November 12, 2015
    Snipped...
    ...Neighbors say police have requested voluntary DNA samples, but so far no other updates have been given on the case from authorities.
    http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ari...48133037-story

Police requested "voluntary" DNA samples! You have to be kidding. Do they think the killer will volunteer? LOL. This should have been done involuntarily to all the neighbors. Is it no wonder they haven't found her killer yet.

Just reviewing...

Snipped...
    ...Right away, police look at the man who found Allison dead, her fiancÚ-to-be, Alex.

"He was completely cooperative," said McWilliams. "We've interviewed him several times in reference to this case. In addition he consented to a forensic nurse exam and he has since provided his fingerprints and DNA for comparison and analysis. He has cooperated with us throughout the entire investigation."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/03/2...ottsdale-home/

How about those billboards that were suppose to go up in January 2016????

Do they not need a break in the investigation???

Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    How about those billboards that were suppose to go up in January 2016????

Do they not need a break in the investigation???
    Yeah, exactly, why no billboards???!!! Silent witness said they were going up, why didn't they?Even **IF*** they are working a suspect ( which I pray they are), why not put them up for leads, on a now.....what seems like a cold case.

DANG IT....added for frustration!!! No justice!!

This is an article on the FBI's VICAP, but there is a section on Allison Feldman's murder. I had suspected that it was someone that knew her, but she may not necessarily know him. Or at least he is not part of her inner circle of acquaintances:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/vio...program-part-1

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
    This is an article on the FBI's VICAP, but there is a section on Allison Feldman's murder. I had suspected that it was someone that knew her, but she may not necessarily know him. Or at least he is not part of her inner circle of acquaintances:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/vio...program-part-1
    Thank you for posting this because it was posted a while back and I went looking for it recently and could not find it. I thought it was pulled. When I first read it , I was excited about vcap, but then I did some brief research on it. Unfortunately it has its problems, not enough murders are entered in USA. I still hold out hope though.
    So many mixed feelings even with in LE whether or not she knew him. Even shortly after, SPD gave mixed messages on that point.

Quote Originally Posted by lesajo View Post
    Thank you for posting this because it was posted a while back and I went looking for it recently and could not find it. I thought it was pulled. When I first read it , I was excited about vcap, but then I did some brief research on it. Unfortunately it has its problems, not enough murders are entered in USA. I still hold out hope though.
    So many mixed feelings even with in LE whether or not she knew him. Even shortly after, SPD gave mixed messages on that point.
    I'm wondering where LE came up with the theory that the murderer was a visitor from out of town. Something in the trace evidence at the scene?

Going back through reports it appears that she was home for a few hours and made phone calls to a parent and a friend. Then LE said her home security system recorded someone leaving - opening a door at 1AM? But what time did they arrive and how?

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
    I'm wondering where LE came up with the theory that the murderer was a visitor from out of town. Something in the trace evidence at the scene?

Going back through reports it appears that she was home for a few hours and made phone calls to a parent and a friend. Then LE said her home security system recorded someone leaving - opening a door at 1AM? But what time did they arrive and how?
    Right, local LE often said, "isolated" "targeted", implied the killer knew her. I think they believed this, plus some how was trying to squash some of the fears the local citizens had about this murder. There were a few local meetings set up with citizens and police, yet they offered very little except the sentiment that there was no killer on the loose. I even believe hearing some quote, can't remember if it came from LE, something like there isn't a killer going to every third house.....something like that.
    I think , now, the FBI has leaned MORE to an outsider, an out of towner simply because they have gone thru her entire circle of people and came up empty. Also, I do agree that the particulars of this crime, which they are holding so close to the vest, the countermeasures they speak about is leading them to think of a more experienced killer rather than a one time rage killing that is more common. So......leaves everyone confused. I hope they are not though.
    IMO, I still think it someone she knew, or at the very least, someone who knew her. I could be wrong, I'm not discounting the FBI theory, but I think the killer is in her circle, maybe on the outer bounds of that circle.
    Ahhhhh.....I hope they catch him!!!!!! It's so un fair he is still free, who ever he is.
    Last edited by lesajo; 08-03-2016 at 08:25 PM.

No so sure about what LE has said in this case, seems to have changed at different times.... So far it appears it's not a serial killer in the area... IMO either a totally random robbery gone wrong and perp fled the area, or someone local or who knew her and did this and it's a one-time thing. Both making it very difficult to solve. Wonder if a private-eye would help?

In March, 2016 I spoke with an individual with SPD (Scottsdale PD) and at that time, the individual stated that this (AF) is the only unsolved murder in Scottsdale currently. My gut feeling is that this was someone AF knew casually (maybe for a very short period of time). Maybe nobody (not even her friends) knew about him. Maybe a fling? Maybe a co-worker or "unavailable" male whom she kept secret from even her closest friends. We know that the perp stayed at her place for a substantial period of time. I just have a hard time believing a random attacker would linger. Was this someone she may have invited over for a drink or something and things took a terrible turn??? JMO I think SPD needs to re-interview the friends, neighbors and co-workers. We need this back in the news.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast