Found Safe FL - BW, 7, Madison, 17 April 2016

Surprising, that there is virtually no information on the circumstances of his disappearance.

A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for BW, a white male, 7 years old, 4 feet tall, 55 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, last seen in 200th block of Northeast Gibson Trailer Parkway in Madison, Florida . He was last seen wearing a blue tank top and green pants. He is possibly in a black 4-door sedan. He has a small mole on the left side of his neck and missing front bottom teeth. If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the Madison Police Department at 850-973-5077 or 911.

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/11956/9129/screen

Jeepers this just came across my TV. Oh please let's find this child safe.

B is 7 years old, 4 feet tall, 55 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes. Last seen wearing a blue tank top and green pants in the 200th block of Northeast Gibson Trailer Parkway. Possibly in a black 4-door sedan.

The info from the Amber Alert:

A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for BW, a white male, 7 years old, 4 feet tall, 55 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, last seen in 200th block of Northeast Gibson Trailer Parkway in Madison, Florida .
He was last seen wearing a blue tank top and green pants. He is possibly in a black 4-door sedan. He has a small mole on the left side of his neck and missing front bottom teeth.

Please note: The description says Blue Eyes......his photo shows Brown Eyes.

From Google maps looks like there is a business right at the exit of Gibson Trailer Parkway... hopefully it has CCTV

I noticed he had brown eyes in his picture.

The alert says a black sedan, driver unknown. Thinking this may be a stranger abduction is driving me crazy.

This is very scary.I pray they find him safely soon.

Possibly ? Maybe someone did not see him get into the vehicle but saw the vehicle near him and then he was gone. :please:

Just goggle mapped it, that would be almost 4 hours, and heading south. Has anyone found a scanner channel? All I could find was one for the fire department. This is making me sick thinking of this little boy and if he is afraid. Oh please let's bring this one home safe.

I found scanner channels for the Brevard County Sheriff from their south and their east precincts. If that helps, let me know & I can direct you there :) Listening to the east precinct right now.

Black 4 door sedan is so vague. I wish they had more info, but I guess it's the best they've got atm. Praying for his safe return.

B was last seen in the 200 block of Northeast Gibson Trailer Parkway in Madison on Sunday, but details about his disappearance have not been disclosed. He may have been taken in a black 4-door sedan but no suspect information has been released.

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4162

ETA: so sorry, I see that the last known location info was posted quite a while ago and I must have missed it :blushing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back