Victory Speech

Rupert

Former Member
Reaction score
Well, I sit on the fence and still don't know for sure either RDI or IDI. But just in case someone else might make some sleuthing connections, I will raise a hypothesis here that maybe SBTC = "speech" phonetically. After all, the RN started with "Listen carefully" and says to "follow our instructions to the letter".

Of course I did my own searching for anything that might come up with Victory Speech 1996 Kidnap Crime Movie Boulder and I didn't see anything really pop out. One thing I do recall was the Business Magazine with heart drawn of JR and X's on the others for the Esprit Award that JR won. Did his victory speech offend anyone? Did his victory speech at the Billion Dollars in Sales presentation offend anyone?

Those of you who are convinced that RDI might laugh. So what. This thread might end in a dud. My life's very busy and I got to move on, so I thought I would throw this out and see if it generates any other ideas. Happy sleuthing!

I'm not sure that JR gave a victory speech for the Esprit award. Maybe someone else knows that?

Rupert said:
One thing I do recall was the Business Magazine with heart drawn of JR and X's on the others for the Esprit Award that JR won. Did his victory speech offend anyone?

Victory speech? Victory over who? John did not even win the top award of Entrepreneur of the Year. He won a minor award, Entrepreneur of Distinction, which he had to share with five other people. He was like the person who matches three of the five winning lotto numbers, not getting the big prize, but he got a little reward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back