971 users online (191 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GA - Danzar Gooden, alias Dymon Dupree, 26, Warner Robins, 2 April 2016

Danzar Gooden, 26, who also goes by the name Dymon Dupree, was last seen on April 2nd at his home on Vermont Avenue at about 11:15 p.m.

Gooden was wearing khaki pants, a black shirt, black boots and a wig. Gooden's height is estimated to be about 5 feet 7 inches tall and his weight about 150 pounds.

http://www.macon.com/news/local/comm...e72442002.html
    http://wgxa.tv/news/local/warner-rob...missing-person

It appears that Danzar/Dymon may have both a male and a female persona, but there's no indication which they were presenting as or whether they normally switched presentation. ("They"=attempting to make as few gender assumptions as possible.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    It appears that Danzar/Dymon may have both a male and a female persona, but there's no indication which they were presenting as or whether they normally switched presentation. ("They"=attempting to make as few gender assumptions as possible.)
    I noticed the same thing. I found a few articles about Danzar/Dymon referring to her as a HER. With the lack of accuracy in reporting, I didn't want to infer or read too much into it, but I am speculating that Danzar may be transgendered and in the process of transitioning. I wish we knew one way or another so it's clear "who" we're looking for. I somewhat understand the uncomfortableness surrounding the subject, but wish it wasn't necessary to pussyfoot around the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    I noticed the same thing. I found a few articles about Danzar/Dymon referring to her as a HER. With the lack of accuracy in reporting, I didn't want to infer or read too much into it, but I am speculating that Danzar may be transgendered and in the process of transitioning. I wish we knew one way or another so it's clear "who" we're looking for. I somewhat understand the uncomfortableness surrounding the subject, but wish it wasn't necessary to pussyfoot around the truth.
    Exactly. With the information that's been released, we could be looking for anybody from a transgender woman to a drag queen to a guy who happens to like makeup.

I hope she's okay. So many bad things can happen.

Notice name is spelled Dymun and the FB page is under Whitney Miller...strange.

Dymun Dupree:

https://www.facebook.com/whitney.miller.7528

What a beautiful woman she is.

I thought the same thing carbuff, she is very beautiful!

I wish they would include a picture of HER in the press release, for accuracy's sake (and I may be wrong here, but it seems like it would also be the respectful thing to do).

Hey guys, I have a little info to add and some pictures that may help! He is a transgender male. Lives predominantly as a women. I will talk to his family and get futher clarification on weather or not he dressed as a male from time to time. His friend is very sweet and contacted me today 11/8/16 . He is still missing with no leads as of today. I can also invite her the page if that helps . She said there has been very little social media or news reports of his disappearance nd no one seems very willing to talk to police . I created a social media poster for her today to share that included a anonymous tip line . I also suggested she have him entered in the Namus data base after a friend and fellow missing persons advocate suggested it.
    Hope that helps some .

Also the family I spoke with says that the address he went missing from was not his e address it was an acquaintance's residence.

Unidentified Skeletal remains found behind Macon State Farmers Market: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-Market-Aug-17

This is about 15 miles: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Maco...d32.634868!3e0

GA - Danzar Gooden, alias Dymon Dupree, 26, Warner Robins, 2 April 2016

Update IDs body as someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast