Found Deceased GA - Danzar Gooden, alias Dymon Dupree, 26, transgender, Warner Robins, 2 April 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Danzar Gooden, 26, who also goes by the name Dymon Dupree, was last seen on April 2nd at his home on Vermont Avenue at about 11:15 p.m.

Gooden was wearing khaki pants, a black shirt, black boots and a wig. Gooden's height is estimated to be about 5 feet 7 inches tall and his weight about 150 pounds.

0419_MALO_WR_MISSING.jpg

http://www.macon.com/news/local/community/houston-peach/article72442002.html
http://wgxa.tv/news/local/warner-robins-police-search-for-missing-person

It appears that Danzar/Dymon may have both a male and a female persona, but there's no indication which they were presenting as or whether they normally switched presentation. ("They"=attempting to make as few gender assumptions as possible.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that Danzar/Dymon may have both a male and a female persona, but there's no indication which they were presenting as or whether they normally switched presentation. ("They"=attempting to make as few gender assumptions as possible.)

I noticed the same thing. I found a few articles about Danzar/Dymon referring to her as a HER. With the lack of accuracy in reporting, I didn't want to infer or read too much into it, but I am speculating that Danzar may be transgendered and in the process of transitioning. I wish we knew one way or another so it's clear "who" we're looking for. I somewhat understand the uncomfortableness surrounding the subject, but wish it wasn't necessary to pussyfoot around the truth.

I noticed the same thing. I found a few articles about Danzar/Dymon referring to her as a HER. With the lack of accuracy in reporting, I didn't want to infer or read too much into it, but I am speculating that Danzar may be transgendered and in the process of transitioning. I wish we knew one way or another so it's clear "who" we're looking for. I somewhat understand the uncomfortableness surrounding the subject, but wish it wasn't necessary to pussyfoot around the truth.

Exactly. With the information that's been released, we could be looking for anybody from a transgender woman to a drag queen to a guy who happens to like makeup.

I hope she's okay. So many bad things can happen.

I thought the same thing carbuff, she is very beautiful!

I wish they would include a picture of HER in the press release, for accuracy's sake (and I may be wrong here, but it seems like it would also be the respectful thing to do).

Hey guys, I have a little info to add and some pictures that may help! He is a transgender male. Lives predominantly as a women. I will talk to his family and get futher clarification on weather or not he dressed as a male from time to time. His friend is very sweet and contacted me today 11/8/16 . He is still missing with no leads as of today. I can also invite her the page if that helps . She said there has been very little social media or news reports of his disappearance nd no one seems very willing to talk to police . I created a social media poster for her today to share that included a anonymous tip line . I also suggested she have him entered in the Namus data base after a friend and fellow missing persons advocate suggested it.
Hope that helps some .

Also the family I spoke with says that the address he went missing from was not his e address it was an acquaintance's residence.

DNA could help solve 2016 Warner Robins missing person case, possibly a Macon homicide

Rutherford refused to identify who investigators suspect the victim might be, but Frankie Allen said she has been told it may be her 26-year-old son, Danzar Thaddeus Gooden.

“He liked to cross-dress,” Allen recently said of Gooden, who goes by male and female pronouns and often the name Dymun Dupree. “He’d wear his dresses. He was looking good, too. … He was gay, ... he was a nice person.”

Slain Jane Doe in Macon is identified 3 years later as Warner Robins transgender woman

After more than three years, DNA confirmed the human remains from 2016 Macon homicide case are that of a transgender woman.

DNA test results recently obtained by the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the match.

Bibb County Coroner Leon Jones told The Telegraph on Friday the remains are Dymun Dupree, originally identified by Warner Robins police as Danzar Gooden.
---
The 26-year-old was last seen leaving home, on the north side of Warner Robins, just before midnight April 2. Four days later, Victoria Clark reported her cousin missing. She told police Dupree said she was going to hang out with friends but did not say where or with whom.

On May 12, more than a month later, a man mowing grass at a vacant lot on Feagin Road, off Ga. 247, made a gruesome discovery. Amid the kudzu, briers and overgrowth, he found a human skull and called 911.

At the time, the sheriff’s department could only say that a person had been shot in the head. The sex and race of the victim were not apparent.

https://www.macon.com/news/local/cr...b8-VqgHAJQ-1gQlBvzHfnbk7RiI5C8FV4YzSgDqLifmQM

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back