1214 users online (221 members and 993 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC - Remains of 2 babies found under Smithfield house, 17 April 2016

Man running cable finds child’s remains in bags under house

A man working under a North Carolina home told police he made a gruesome discovery – multiple bags containing what appeared to be the remains of a human child.Investigators spoke to Pamela McBride, the woman who leases the house at 102 Hartley Drive in Smithfield, who confirmed she had also lived there with her son and his fiancée.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I just came to post this. Thank you los!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

According to the warrant, McBride told investigators she has a daughter, Bridgette Morgan Smith, who has battled drug addiction and has lived with her at different times throughout her life...

McBride told authorities that several times in the past Smith was "obviously pregnant" but would deny it, wearing oversized hoodies even in the summer to conceal the pregnancies.

McBride said Smith would often leave for several weeks once she began to look pregnant and return after she "obviously had delivered the baby," but would make no mention of where the baby was. McBride estimated that Smith has been pregnant about "10 times" that she knows of, but only has the three children whose whereabouts are known, according to warrants.

SE Minnesota
    10 times?!? Oh my this sounds like a train wreck. ...

Pacific Northwest
    Wow. So your obviously pregnant daughter stays in the bathroom for hours, leaving a blood trail to her room, and you never inquire. The problems in this family didn't begin with this daughter. Yikes.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

san jose, ca
    was the baby dismembered? how sad and sick.

Cincinnati, OH
    Soooooooo.....miscarriages or...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin