ACandyRose.com

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you have ever visited the site www.acandyrose.com then this information is for you :)

Only at www.acandyrose.com can you find literally EVERYTHING on the JBR case plus numerous other cases.

ACR puts her heart and soul into all of her cases but especially the JBR case.

ACR has had a run of bad luck recently. Check out her Facebook page

If you could make a donation, no matter how small to ACR's PayPal account it will be greatly appreciated. The email for PayPal is acandyrose@aol.com

If you can't make a donation then I would suggest a nice email.

ACR is a very special lady who deserves good things to come her way. Showing your support either in donation or email would mean a great deal to this wonderful woman.

Tricia

Thanks for letting us know about ACR. Just to let you know, her FB page that you linked to is either offline at the moment (or else I just do not have permission to view the page).

I can't get to that either and don't have a facebook account if that has anything to do with it. Is this the same as the paypal donate button on acandyrose? I'll donate there.

If you have ever visited the site www.acandyrose.com then this information is for you :)

Only at www.acandyrose.com can you find literally EVERYTHING on the JBR case plus numerous other cases.

ACR puts her heart and soul into all of her cases but especially the JBR case.

ACR has had a run of bad luck recently. Check out her Facebook page

If you could make a donation, no matter how small to ACR's PayPal account it will be greatly appreciated. The email for PayPal is acandyrose@aol.com

If you can't make a donation then I would suggest a nice email.

ACR is a very special lady who deserves good things to come her way. Showing your support either in donation or email would mean a great deal to this wonderful woman.

Tricia

Thank you, Tricia, for kindly mentioning this to us. Acandyrose had a lot of hits during the twenty year anniversary peak, especially during the BR interview with Dr Phil. Apparently, the increase in the number of hits to her site means costs for upkeep surge with it.

There is a PayPal button at www.acandyrose.com website to donate via paypal which is what I've done and should do again.

:bump: For a good cause, bumping Tricia's post. Please help preserve the copious JBR data stored at ACandyRose.

if you have ever visited the site www.acandyrose.com then this information is for you :)

only at www.acandyrose.com can you find literally everything on the jbr case plus numerous other cases.

Acr puts her heart and soul into all of her cases but especially the jbr case.

Acr has had a run of bad luck recently. Check out her facebook page

if you could make a donation, no matter how small to acr's paypal account it will be greatly appreciated. The email for paypal is acandyrose@aol.com

if you can't make a donation then i would suggest a nice email.

Acr is a very special lady who deserves good things to come her way. Showing your support either in donation or email would mean a great deal to this wonderful woman.

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back