GUILTY SC - Cory Williamson for raping dogs and two girls, Campbello, 2005

WTF!!! I am truley disgusted, mad...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!

I don't even know what to say anymore :furious:

The Solicitor's office also says it will ask that Williamson undergo a mental evaluation. FOX Carolina also tried calling the Williamson family several times but there was no answer.
http://www.whns.com/Global/story.asp?s=3388412
Same paper, same day, different article.
I ran a search and did not find any more updated articles, so I wonder if they are waiting on the psych evaluation.

What happened to this freak of a child that he did these things. it seems to me that there are other "perpetrators" that need to be charged with offenses against this sick kid Cory. I assume he was raped & beaten as a child. Good lord.

mysteriew said:
The Solicitor's office also says it will ask that Williamson undergo a mental evaluation. FOX Carolina also tried calling the Williamson family several times but there was no answer.
http://www.whns.com/Global/story.asp?s=3388412
Same paper, same day, different article.
I ran a search and did not find any more updated articles, so I wonder if they are waiting on the psych evaluation.

Psych evaluation or not this guy is a sociopath and he needs to be kept away from all people and animals. To do this criminal act you have to be not right from the rest of society. Notice I am not saying mentally ill, I refuse to excuse these people under the banner of mental illness. Personality disorders make them act and they know right from wrong they just don't care.

Oh me...look at his eyes. The eyes are truly the mirror of the soul. I have noticed that several of the known serial killers, BTK, Ted Bundy,...etc. (even Scott Peterson)....they all had that look from the eyes.

If they don't get this boy locked up and throw away the key....we'll be hearing his name again.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Lady Sleuth said:
Oh me...look at his eyes. The eyes are truly the mirror of the soul. I have noticed that several of the known serial killers, BTK, Ted Bundy,...etc. (even Scott Peterson)....they all had that look from the eyes.

If they don't get this boy locked up and throw away the key....we'll be hearing his name again.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Nice to see you and I totally agree.

This happened to a horse a year or two ago, in Boca Raton, except it was with a stick. The horse died. I don't think they caught the person who did it, though a $10,000 reward was offered by the horse's owner.

It is strange to me that this article is about the dog and that the fact two children were raped is just a passing comment.

Well, alas, children getting raped is not that uncommon an occurence. I'm sure we all know at least two or three people it's happened to. It never happened to me, but I was sexually molested as a child and it probably would have turned to rape but for time constraints. But dogs do not often get sexually molested.

This guy is really sick.

I have another question, though. Why didn't this family take their dog to a vet? They witnessed the "rape." Then, the owner said that the dog wouldn't eat and her bottom was swollen. I myself would have taken the dog to a vet immediately.

nanandjim said:
This guy is really sick.

I have another question, though. Why didn't this family take their dog to a vet? They witnessed the "rape." Then, the owner said that the dog wouldn't eat and her bottom was swollen. I myself would have taken the dog to a vet immediately.
I was wondering the same thing- what a sicko.

Casshew said:
It is strange to me that this article is about the dog and that the fact two children were raped is just a passing comment.
I completely agree.

Maybe they didn't take the dog to the vet because they couldn't afford to? I know vet bills can be incredibly expensive. That's the only explanation I can think of.

I think she did take her to a vet. It says in the article that the vet notice blood in her urine and she was bleeding internally. I get the feeling that surgery and the like were probably too expensive for this family to endure.

April 2006 - sentenced to (up to) 5 yrs in prison for the animal abuse:

Cory Williamson, 18, pleaded guilty to ill treatment of an animal before Circuit Judge John Few. He will be housed in the Department of Corrections’ Youthful Offender Division. The amount of time served will be determined by his performance in rehabilitation programs...

The dog, a 6-month-old Pit Bull named, "Princess," died from internal injuries.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20060403/NEWS/60403007

Rest in peace, Princess :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie