815 users online (131 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Junelle 'Jessica' Waterhouse, 22, Springfield, 14 April 2016

Springfield police looking for missing woman

The Springfield Police Department is investigating a report of a missing and endangered person. Junelle (Jessica) A. Waterhouse, 22, was last seen on April 14 in Springfield.

https://www.facebook.com/SGFPolice/p...type=3&theater

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/376647661.html

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    I live in Springfield and just heard about Jessica this morning. It has not gotten much press at all. She's been missing for a week now. I hope more info becomes available soon.

There is lots of chatter on FB that she is fine, but obviously not confirmed.

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Reading those comments on FB almost made me lose all faith in humanity. Omg. People can be so cruel. The things they were saying to Jessica's own mother.....makes me sick.
    I hope she is okay and that she seeks help.

Springfield police continue search for missing woman
    Springfield Police are still asking for your help in finding a missing, endangered woman. Junelle Waterhouse was reported missing about a week ago, and she's still missing.
    http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Spri...377040901.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

from the link above:

22 year old Junelle Waterhouse's boyfriend reported her missing to police last Tuesday.

Junelle's sister, Jessica McCoy, says she became very concerned when someone sent her a screenshot of Junelle's boyfriend's Facebook post last week, saying "Junelle, I will always love you. I know you are in peace now." That's when Jessica called police, who told her that boyfriend reported Junelle missing, saying she was last seen at the Arbor Suites near Battlefield and Fremont.

Jessica says she believes her sister is at least alive, because their brother reported seeing Junelle on Thursday in the parking lot of the TownPlace Suites at National and Cherokee. But he reported Junelle appeared under the influence of drugs and was with the boyfriend who reported her missing.

According to the comments on the FB link, she is a meth addict in an abusive relationship with a man twice her age, he's been violent towards her before. There's also talk about warrants and that's why she won't contact police.

Missing Springfield woman found safe
    http://www.ky3.com/content/news/377470261.html

Glad she's ok, hope she gets help and get's her life on track

Drug addicts slowly kill their family with their terrible decisions, the family who are innocent.

I just find it so hard to imagine willingly taking a drug like meth or heroin. Like the decision to move forward on it is just baffling. With everything we know about illicit drugs, there is just no benefit. Most of the time starting the habit is an active choice.

MOO