AR AR - Linda Bean, 72, Pike County, 22 April 2016

attachment.php

Linda Bean​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 74
She was last seen Friday night two miles north of Shawmut on Caddo Gap Road in Delight.

She was last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans and is said to be 5'2" with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ugh, she's still not been found - and the circumstances when she went missing sound very bad to me :(

Bean was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease several years back, according officials at the search staging area near the Woods Cemetery. The search for Bean started early Saturday morning.

Bean is said to have been with her boyfriend, Joseph Steven Hentsch, 56, of Amity Friday night at a nearby deer camp. Hentsch reportedly told law officials he got his truck stuck in a ditch after leaving the camp and that he walked out to find help and when he returned Bean was gone.

Caldwell said last Monday afternoon the state police have taken over the investigation related to Bean’s disappearance. As of Monday morning, Hentsch was still being held in Clark County on a pending charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Charges are also pending against Hentsch in Pike County. His bond in Clark County has been set at $70,000

http://www.nashvilleleader.com/news/amity-woman-71-still-missing-boyfriend-still-in-jail/

Linda Lou Bean – The Charley Project

Linda Lou Bean

linda_lou_bean_1.jpg

Missing Since 04/23/2016
Missing From Delight, Arkansas
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Date of Birth 06/22/1944 (75)
Age 71 years old
Height and Weight 5'2, 126 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A black shirt and blue jeans.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Bean was last seen near the intersection of Caddo Gap Road and Shawmut Road in Delight, Arkansas on the evening of April 23, 2016. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Bump for Linda

This story of the vehicle got stuck so the boyfriend walks out for help and the girlfriend stayed with the vehicle and was gone when he returned is getting old. To me, this tired excuse seems like automatic guilt. JMO

I did not find an update and assume Linda is still missing. These cases are extremely sad. I sure hope Linda can be found for her family’s sake. If anyone locates an update on either Linda or the status of her boyfriend at the time, Joseph Steven Hentsch of Amity, after he was being held for a felon in possession of a firearm, please post update.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back