Found Deceased VA - Lizeth Lopez, 36, Alexandria, 19 April 2016 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Lizeth Yadira Lopez of Alexandria was reported missing on April 19. Her car was found the next day at her job on Pond Run Drive in Woodbridge, Virginia. She was in the area of Pond Run Drive until about 10 p.m. April 17. Lizeth Yadira Lopez is described as a Hispanic female, 36, 5’4’’, 118lbs, She has black hair, brown eyes, and a tattoo on her left shoulder.

20160457197393b9a27.jpg

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Search-for-Missing-Virginia-Woman-376956861.html
http://patch.com/virginia/woodbridge-va/missing-womans-car-found-woodbridge

From the link above:

On Wednesday, police released surveillance video of Lopez entering a CVS store on Touchtone Circle in Woodbridge. She left the CVS at 9 p.m., about an hour before she last had contact with anyone.

From the link above:

On Wednesday, police released surveillance video of Lopez entering a CVS store on Touchtone Circle in Woodbridge. She left the CVS at 9 p.m., about an hour before she last had contact with anyone.

Here you go.. :cheers:
ChEbduVUYAAVc7e.jpg

So strange. Was she at work? Where does she work? When was she last at home? Does she live on her own?

On Friday morning, a body was discovered near a drainage ditch in the area of Cotton Mill Drive and Griffith Avenue in Woodbridge. The body is presumed to be that of Lopez and police are investigating the death as a homicide.

I had a feeling this one wouldn't end well. :(

One news report, two days ago, mentioned a neighbor stating she heard a loud argument coming from an apartment and a man who was regularly there... Leaving that apartment... But, it was so quick I couldn't figure if her apartment on Alexandria or the apartment where she worked in Woodbridge. Her body was found just a few blocks from her job and from where her car was found. She left work, went 1.3 miles to CVS around 9:00 PM and then it is believed she went back to work. Then, someone had contact with her around 10:00 PM... An hour after being seen on video at CVS. Then nothing until she was found today.

What is strange here: Nine days ago, on 4/20, LE found her car, had tracking dogs and a helicopter and searched the wooded areas near where the car was found. Then today they find her body at most two blocks away... In the wooded area near her work and car. Neighbor's said they could see her feet and legs from their windows. Yet, she has not been heard from for 12 days in total.

http://m.insidenova.com/headlines/b...cle_3d390fa6-0e29-11e6-8333-0f7289f1e5fb.html

Could someone have held her and then dumped her? This is horrible.

Such a tragic loss.
RIP Lizeth!

I do wonder if there's some sort of facility where she was working at? Perhaps working overnight. I hope all of the people at her work have been questioned. I'm thinking the perpetual is from work. Or at least I think.

All MOO!

From reports, on tv, it looked like an apartment door that was shown for where she worked. I get the feeling it was some sort of residential group home-type setting. It was reported she worked with at risk teens and young adults.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back