1431 users online (210 members and 1221 guests)  

Websleuths News

Fieger to run for Attny General of MI

http://www.freep.com/news/statewire/...0_20051011.htm

October 11, 2005, 3:15 PM

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (AP) -- Geoffrey Fieger, the lawyer who gained fame defending Jack Kevorkian and later won the 1998 Democratic nomination for governor, said Tuesday he plans a run next year for state attorney general.

and since we're talking Fieger, he'll also represent two survivor's of the Ethan Allen boat thing in NY.
    http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7000453537

Detroit, Michigan (AHN) – Two women who survived the Ethan Allen boat capsizing in upstate New York have filed lawsuits in federal court against the boat’s operator and captain. 65-year-old Margaret Kidon and 73-year-old Barbara Bommarito filed suit in Detroit and are represented by famed defense attorney Geoffrey Fieger.

They are accusing Shoreline Cruises and captain Richard Paris of gross negligence. Twenty of their 47 companions on the boat died on October 2.

Just being purely emotional I would vote for Feiger. He is so darn cute!!!!!

He's have my vote any day!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    Just being purely emotional I would vote for Feiger. He is so darn cute!!!!!
    Cute? He looks like my ferret! He's obnoxious and pompous,,,,and I adore him

Wow, I'll vote and I'm Canadian!

Can I Huh??

Vote for Fieger? Michigan is my neighbor,does that count???

What's an Attorney General do? Do you have to live in that county to vote for him? I'm in Michigan, but not in the same county as Southfield. I don't know squat about politics, if you haven't noticed by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nore
    Vote for Fieger? Michigan is my neighbor,does that count???
    Howdy, neighbor!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    What's an Attorney General do? Do you have to live in that county to vote for him? I'm in Michigan, but not in the same county as Southfield. I don't know squat about politics, if you haven't noticed by now.

Howdy, neighbor!
    Nope, SieSie, just in the state.
    I'm another one that thinks he's cute. His brother was the in the band "The Knack".

I'm happy with Mike Cox, (current Atty. Gen.) only because he's really gone after dead-beat dads, when no one else has done anything for years in this state... but if Fieger takes a tough stance in that arena? He'll have my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist
    Nope, SieSie, just in the state.
    I'm another one that thinks he's cute. His brother was the in the band "The Knack".

I'm happy with Mike Cox, (current Atty. Gen.) only because he's really gone after dead-beat dads, when no one else has done anything for years in this state... but if Fieger takes a tough stance in that arena? He'll have my vote.
    Okay, so I'll be able to vote for him, too. I wonder when the voting for that is?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    Okay, so I'll be able to vote for him, too. I wonder when the voting for that is?
    Will be in 2006