Presumed Located Canada - Destiny McMannus, 27, Toronto, 14 April 2016

dotr

Reaction score
So sorry I had the wrong date! I shouldn't have assumed that Thursday was last​ Thursday.

Wondering if DM once lived in Winnipeg, if so, is she the same person previously considered to be missing?
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2007/04/25/4128222-sun.html

The age fits. I've noticed that too when I was searching for more info on Destiny.

There's a facebook that looks like it could be hers but it's spelled differently, Mcmanus (one "n") The photo looks like it *could* be her but since I'm not sure I'm not linking it.

Also in the news in the area: http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...tion-with-discovery-of-human-remains-in-rive/

These partial remains were found April 19th and were said to be a partial torso of a light skinned female. The remains were 'fresh' (not decomp)

Here is a thread regarding the remains discovery: Canada - Toronto, Female remains found in suspicious package, Apr'16

The age fits. I've noticed that too when I was searching for more info on Destiny.

There's a facebook that looks like it could be hers but it's spelled differently, Mcmanus (one "n") The photo looks like it *could* be her but since I'm not sure I'm not linking it.

Also in the news in the area: http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...tion-with-discovery-of-human-remains-in-rive/

These partial remains were found April 19th and were said to be a partial torso of a light skinned female. The remains were 'fresh' (not decomp)

Here is a thread regarding the remains discovery: Canada - Toronto, Female remains found in suspicious package, Apr'16

Have not seen an update regarding the female human remains found outside the butcher shop, hope there is no connection to this mp.and that Destiny is located soon. Thanks Secrett for taking note in both threads!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...icious-package-Apr-16&p=12497268#post12497268
Canada - Toronto, Female remains found in suspicious package, Apr'16

Have not seen an update regarding the female human remains found outside the butcher shop, hope there is no connection to this mp.and that Destiny is located soon. Thanks Secrett for taking note in both threads!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...icious-package-Apr-16&p=12497268#post12497268
Canada - Toronto, Female remains found in suspicious package, Apr'16

I look for updates daily on Destiny and also the remains in Toronto.. I also looked for any posters/messages/SM/discussions about Destiny being missing and there's nothing out there except for the couple news articles and the missing page on Toronto. There's no pleas from family or friends that I can find.

Wondering if DM once lived in Winnipeg, if so, is she the same person previously considered to be missing?
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/WeirdNe...28222-sun.html
(from dotr's post)

That FB page sounds to be the person dotr mentioned. I'm just not sure she's the one that is currently missing. They're both around the same age and have dark hair, but it's hard to tell since the pic with the MP story and the FB pic have different poses/angles.

She (the Winnipeg native) must not keep up with her family very closely. I don't see how else she would have been "missing" back then for over a year without knowing about it. The girl currently missing doesn't have many details about her disappearance out there. But there is a roundabout time/place where she was last seen.

I wonder what details were given for the Winnipeg girl's disappearance. Especially since she didn't find out that she was a "missing person" for quite a while.

I also wonder whether she's still missing. Since she was an adult, I know that she has the right to disappear for a while with no explanation. Would her reemergence have made the news in such a case? I think the girl from Winnipeg was still considered a child/minor when she purportedly went missing, so it made sense for them to publicize her being found (or getting back in touch with her family or authorities or whatever).

In the USA, people that have been reported missing who are disabled ("Golden Alerts"), older ("Silver Alerts"), kids ("Amber Alert") or are missing under some kind of suspicious circumstances, there will be a little blurb about them in the news. There's usually something said when such people are found, if their disappearance has been publicized. Sometimes those who just wanted to drop off the radar for a while are mentioned publicly if their loved ones reach out to the media or police. Once people in that kind of situation is found, sometimes it is publicized and sometimes it isn't. I'm not sure how something like that would play out in Canada.

The Winnipeg Destiny missing person is one and the same as the Destiny that this thred is about. I know that she was in the hospital recently. I know her and am worried.

Welcome to Ws Happy chronic, glad you found this thread!
Sorry that you are worried, hope Destiny is okay and knows that you care for her.

The Winnipeg Destiny missing person is one and the same as the Destiny that this thred is about. I know that she was in the hospital recently. I know her and am worried.

How recent do you mean Happy chronic? I looked on FB. The individual I believe she said she was in a relationship (possibly ETS) with, has a mutual friend with me. ETS shared the news article of DM missing with a 'WTF' comment.

I hope you are okay DM.

http://www.cknw.com/syn/60/130326/officials-are-on-the-lookout-for-a-missing-women
attachment.php

Police are requesting the assistance of the public in locating a missing women.

27 year old Destiny McMannus was last seen at the Yorkdale bus terminal in the Dufferin Street and Allen Road area on Thursday 14th April around 6pm.
Known to frequent the Toronto area, she is described as 5’6″, 110 lbs, with a thin build brown eyes and long brown hair.

Attachments

• Missing-Women-McMannus.jpg
    Missing-Women-McMannus.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 102
How recent do you mean Happy chronic? I looked on FB. The individual I believe she said she was in a relationship (possibly ETS) with, has a mutual friend with me. ETS shared the news article of DM missing with a 'WTF' comment.

I hope you are okay DM.
Curious as to why you choose not quote the whole head line? It said "WTF I hope you are alright."

Curious as to why you choose not quote the whole head line? It said "WTF I hope you are alright."

I'm sorry to hear that she's missing. There was no reason I didn't quote it all. I actually zoomed past it and didn't see the entire line. My apologies. It's nice to know that she has great people looking for her. If there is anything I think of that can help, I will contact you. I hope she's safe and found soon.

she looks different in every photo and she's gorgeous in every one
I hope she's safe

This looks like her current profile:
facebook.com/destiny.mcmanus.58

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members