938 users online (165 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

KY - Melissa Todd, 38, McCracken County, 1 April 2016

McCracken County investigators looking for missing woman

Deputies say Melissa Todd has been missing since April 1. They say her husband reported that the two of them had an argument in a vehicle around 2:30 p.m.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/3183...-missing-woman

Not her first time.... http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/3045...lissa-sue-todd

On April 14, 2016, Dalvin Todd reported his wife, Melissa Todd, has been missing since April 1.

Dalvin reported at approximately 2:30 p.m., after he and Melissa had a disagreement, they were stopped at the intersection of Lone Oak Road and Clinton Road, when she exited the car and ran off towards Crowell Pools and Spas.

Melissa was last seen wearing gray leggings and a gray hooded sweatshirt; she was also carrying a pink and white backpack, which contained extra clothing. Melissa also had numerous tattoos, including one of a dog’s paw.

http://surfky.com/index.php/mccracke...-missing-woman

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    On April 14, 2016, Dalvin Todd reported his wife, Melissa Todd, has been missing since April 1.

Dalvin reported at approximately 2:30 p.m., after he and Melissa had a disagreement, they were stopped at the intersection of Lone Oak Road and Clinton Road, when she exited the car and ran off towards Crowell Pools and Spas.

Melissa was last seen wearing gray leggings and a gray hooded sweatshirt; she was also carrying a pink and white backpack, which contained extra clothing. Melissa also had numerous tattoos, including one of a dog’s paw.

http://surfky.com/index.php/mccracke...-missing-woman
    Two weeks?!

She was reported missing in November of 2015 and found later.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/3045...lissa-sue-todd

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    She sounds like a temperamental hot head. One can only assume she has run off before only to return a few days later, maybe even a week.

The 14 day delay in reporting it sounds odd, but none of us know the history or backstories involved.

This guy might be better off taking a trip down to the local courthouse and filing for a divorce.

Three dead people have been found floating in the Ohio River over the past few days near Owensboro (KY).

One was a woman and has been identified. There are two more that are still UID'ed and I dont know that they're sure on the any real characteristics yet.
    I don't think one of them could be Melissa, though. Owensboro (Daviess County) isn't that God-awful far from Paducah (McCracken County), but it's upstream and there's dams and locks between them and stuff.

I live near Bardstown and the local network stations are in Louisville. Louisville is right on the river, with some locks. There's occasionally (though rarely) a news of a UID found in the river around Louisville or on the Indiana side. I figured if there were a nearby body, they'd get caught at one of the locks/dams, or be noticed by someone because Louisville is a "bigger" city and the river wraps around half of it.

The thing that got me about this story is that three bodies, who apparently were killed at different times, show up in Owensboro basically within a day. I don't think the deceased are necessarily connected, but that is just so weird.

3 bodies pulled from Ohio River in 2 days
    WHAS-11 ABC (Louisville, KY)
    5/13/2016
    A body found by a barge operator Thursday, near Troy, Ind., has now been identified as Darcy L. Hess, 51, of Cannelton, Ind. Her body was found after two other bodies were found Wednesday. Police believe she committed suicide and say her death is not related to the other two bodies.
    The two other victims are a man with a gunshot wound to the head and an unidentified woman. Autopsies will be performed Friday on those bodies. The man's body was found near Owensboro, in Daviess County, Ky. The woman's body was found near the same location in Owensboro. Investigators said both bodies had been in the water for quite some time.
    Woman's Body Found in Ohio River Identified
    West Kentucky Star (Paducah, KY)
    5/13/2016
    Daviess County Sheriff's Department officials told media outlets earlier that one of the bodies found Wednesday had been shot in the back of the head and had ligature marks around the neck.

The bodies found Wednesday were badly decomposed. Neither has been identified.

Quote Originally Posted by bflocket View Post
    Three dead people have been found floating in the Ohio River over the past few days near Owensboro (KY).

One was a woman and has been identified. There are two more that are still UID'ed and I dont know that they're sure on the any real characteristics yet.
    I don't think one of them could be Melissa, though. Owensboro (Daviess County) isn't that God-awful far from Paducah (McCracken County), but it's upstream and there's dams and locks between them and stuff.

I live near Bardstown and the local network stations are in Louisville. Louisville is right on the river, with some locks. There's occasionally (though rarely) a news of a UID found in the river around Louisville or on the Indiana side. I figured if there were a nearby body, they'd get caught at one of the locks/dams, or be noticed by someone because Louisville is a "bigger" city and the river wraps around half of it.

The thing that got me about this story is that three bodies, who apparently were killed at different times, show up in Owensboro basically within a day. I don't think the deceased are necessarily connected, but that is just so weird.

3 bodies pulled from Ohio River in 2 days
    WHAS-11 ABC (Louisville, KY)
    5/13/2016

Woman's Body Found in Ohio River Identified
    West Kentucky Star (Paducah, KY)
    5/13/2016
    OMG! this is so scary. It's frightening to see so many bodies appear.

I hope she's found safe. 2 weeks is kind of worrying.

All MOO!

Quote Originally Posted by bflocket View Post

RSBM. I believe another one of the three bodies can be ruled out as well. This body hasn't been ID'd yet, but this article's title refers to the body as a "man" (who had been shot in the head).
    http://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/...e77164902.html

One of the "very decomposed" bodies has been identified as a woman from Louisville that was murdered. They think she may have a connection with the male (the other "very decomposed" body). I'm looking for a link...

ISP ask public's help after woman's body found in Ohio River is identified
    WKYT-CBS (Lexington, KY)
    5/14/2016
    Officials identified the body as Sarah Lindsay Ipock, 30.

They believe Ipock was living in the Louisville area.

Officials believe foul play was involved in her death and are conducting their investigation as a homicide.

If anyone who knows Ipock, her recent whereabouts, or who she interacted with, police ask that they call the ISP Jasper Post at 812-482-1441.

Police are still attempting to identify a male...

I cannot find any updates to this case.

Just a side remark, the husband may be also an interesting person. Have a look for his name, e.g. on McCracken Sheriff FB there is an interesting pist from 28th May

Subject:Local Man Arrested On Receiving Stolen Property And Drug Charges After Leaving Pants In Strangers Shed

Date:
    5/27/2016

I guess she was found because there was an august booking: http://ec2-107-21-109-11.compute-1.a...issa-sue-todd/